Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zefard's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks

I make this post in regards to and on behalf of the disregarded D-style community. I previously made a post in regards to daggers balances/changes, that was post was accepted and the changes were implemented in order to give a smaller model size to daggers and adjust damage to daggers to a reasonable state. I am coming back to make another post however due to the D-style community being concerned during V8 at a clear change to daggers reducing their range significantly.

Our main issue with this is that daggers are already weak as it is and were not considered by any means over powered during V7 either, they were pretty much a same range as swords and could be block tapped still. The new changes to the range make it almost impossible to perform key moves like D machine and Dagger taps which are important within D-style without getting recoiled or stopped completely earlier within the D machines making it now significantly weak combined with the already known animation delays during moves like Blink, Shimmershot and aerial movements in comparison to K-style which do not suffer from these delays.

I have already posted about this as a suggestion however this is more of a open based discussion.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions in this matter, preferably other D stylers who can relate to some of the issues I talk about within this thread although of course all are welcome for input.

-Zefard

Clan: STREETD

2. The following 6 users say thank you to zefard for this useful post:

Adam (03-24-2018), BARBARR (03-13-2018), Daniel (03-14-2018), Glaizel (03-14-2018), Hulk (03-24-2018), Moh (03-25-2018)

Thread Information