Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion description:

Add a pop up warning like the Wilderness sign on Runescape (as example) for the ego section.

Enter at own risk to see what is in the ego section.

Where can actually rage, flame, ego, curse and provoke (cause it would only stay in there).
    Where the only reportable limitations would be something like racism, sexism, scream/gore, death treats and such.. you get it.

See it was where you can just trash talk another player to a certain extend like "fk this boosted GM baboon of a Notorious".

2. The following 4 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Akimbo (03-19-2018), Dios (03-27-2018), Michi (03-23-2018), Notorious (03-19-2018)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    What

As if it's not already like that? I think you guys are over exaggerating with what we fms are actually removing lol.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-Section-Rules it's basically exactly what you're asking for already lmao. I only delete spam with literally no context to them, like a random comment from someone who's not even relevant to the thread, saying; "kys fa**ot, retard", because that's just a garbage post.

Imo it's only fun when it's humoristic egoing/flaming, that actually makes you go "oh snap! burn!".

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    What

As if it's not already like that? I think you guys are over exaggerating with what we fms are actually removing lol.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...-Section-Rules it's basically exactly what you're asking for already lmao. I only delete spam with literally no context to them, like a random comment from someone who's not even relevant to the thread, saying; "kys fa**ot, retard", because that's just a garbage post.

Imo it's only fun when it's humoristic egoing/flaming, that actually makes you go "oh snap! burn!".
    yes there are them rules but its not in the form of a popup that u see before u enter the section, and some if not most people will just go to the threads and ignore that rule thread.

also if it happens make it a one time thing obviously (or every time u click to enter the section with an option to disable it)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Well it's an idea, doesn't have to exactly what I wrote, but a warning would be nice and the slight feeling people would have more of a 'freedom' feeling.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Ever since I can remember "ego" is what GunZ was for me... I don't know how many players on FGunZ were around on ijji and visited Gunzfact0r, but if they did then they would know ego is what made the game "fun" for most.. I haven't gotten involved in much ego here since being here just under a little of a year due to the fact I feel users are scared to actually post any form of ego? It may be because they all suck and have no right to ego but it would be nice to see more of it

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

7. The following user said thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Ommadawn (03-19-2018)

Freestyler

Thanks
    What

No it’s not already like that cause every thread where real ego actually happens gets closed for no ****ing reason. As for comments like that you can remove them but why ****ing close the thread?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    No it’s not already like that cause every thread where real ego actually happens gets closed for no ****ing reason. As for comments like that you can remove them but why ****ing close the thread?

They get closed cuz people just start shitposting irrelevant bs.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ad-clan/page14

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Which should be allowed >: (

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Which should be allowed >: (
    honestly yeah why not let people post random shit its gunz in 2018 and theres barely anthing going on on the forums, also who cares about postcount

i still hate u cuz u wouldnt play with me

Freestyler

Thanks
    For a forum with max 10 posts a day u sure are overreacting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information