Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anion View Post
    Even attempting to resort in direct provocation (since a direct route was apparently asking too much) is not enough to spark a flame.
    Really disappointing to see.

I agree with this suggestion.
    I also propose current forum mods re-read the rules and adhere to the rules they are suppose to enforce.
    Pretty sad when they can't; but they keep going because the job pays so well I guess.
    You're salty over a spam thread that you created that got locked. You read the rules please. Spam isn't allowed anywhere on the forum.

Ego section is fine in my opinion you guys just can't find anything to ego about these days or you're just not taking advantage of the sections openness.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    You're salty over a spam thread that you created that got locked. You read the rules please. Spam isn't allowed anywhere on the forum.

Ego section is fine in my opinion you guys just can't find anything to ego about these days or you're just not taking advantage of the sections openness.
    A forum mod who lets suicidal chatter that is clearly against the rules he posted to me is complaining.
    How salty are you?
    Please stop, this is a suggestion thread - not your rant thread.

Country
    Thanks
    Where do you see me ranting, you're the one on the defence here I'm just explaining the rules and my opinion on the suggestion. If all these jokingly serious topics were to be banned from the ego section no one would be able to say anything in there, which is the complete opposite of what this suggestion wants.

Country
    Thanks
    Hypocritical - but that is expected.
    Keep doing the good work, it's clearly doing well among the community as this suggestion just appeared from thin air.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    There's nothing stopping you.

It's just that if we can tell that the thread is "dead" we will close it.
    I get that, but maybe the ego section needs slightly less moderating, people will report stuff if it goes to far eventually.
    Or maybe you guys could re-write the ego section rules a bit? Idk I just know plenty of people aren't satisfied, especially knowing it from the past.

People need a place to vent aka the ego section, give them the freedom they need (besides the usual racist/sexism shit which does not belong on the forum at all).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    I get that, but maybe the ego section needs slightly less moderating, people will report stuff if it goes to far eventually.
    Or maybe you guys could re-write the ego section rules a bit? Idk I just know plenty of people aren't satisfied, especially knowing it from the past.

People need a place to vent aka the ego section, give them the freedom they need (besides the usual racist/sexism shit which does not belong on the forum at all).
    I don't mind redrafting a new Ego section rules thread. I prefer this over anything else suggested here.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Next up - [Ego] Roomtag, If you put the tag [ego] in your room title people will get the exact popup so they can choose whether to still join the room or not.

lmfao...

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    Next up - [Ego] Roomtag, If you put the tag [ego] in your room title people will get the exact popup so they can choose whether to still join the room or not.

lmfao...
    We gotta move from the Christmas update first

9. The following 3 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Amers (03-27-2018), Bunny (03-27-2018), Rain (03-27-2018)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anion View Post
    Even attempting to resort in direct provocation (since a direct route was apparently asking too much) is not enough to spark a flame.
    Really disappointing to see.

I agree with this suggestion.
    I also propose current forum mods re-read the rules and adhere to the rules they are suppose to enforce.
    Pretty sad when they can't; but they keep going because the job pays so well I guess.
    Your thread was complete shit but the ****ing Christmas update line was pure GOLD
    hahahhahhahaahhahahahah

Why are you trying to obtain new ET members when we are still looking at a Christmas update?
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Country
    Thanks
    New Ego section rules will be posted soon.

/Locked.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information