Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/Vx5GP
    13-7 in the tourney ~
    try to win more than 35% of ur rounds maybe.
    first of all its not about me like i said
    second yes gg u won the tourney (your first) 1 game where i ****d around with double sg and yui/jacky was just doing really bad ( btw there was no money prize relax)
    3rd winning a tourney or a match doesn't put you in a higher tier or something you know damn well you and wesley both get stomped by people from A and B tier

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Portgaz View Post
    first of all its not about me like i said
    second yes gg u won the tourney (your first) 1 game where i ****d around with double sg and yui/jacky was just doing really bad ( btw there was no money prize relax)
    3rd winning a tourney or a match doesn't put you in a higher tier or something you know damn well you and wesley both get stomped by people from A and B tier
    nah we got 2nd place in the tourney in the other server where the rest of u didnt have the balls to sign up cause ur hacks dont work there

if u wanna 1v1 feel free to do so in the other server. if u win ill give u 100usd but if i win u give me 100usd. Deal?

Thanks
    nah we got 2nd place in the tourney in the other server where the rest of u didnt have the balls to sign up cause ur hacks dont work there

if u wanna 1v1 feel free to do so in the other server. if u win ill give u 100usd but if i win u give me 100usd. Deal?
    oh shit sounds like a good deal ill catch you on there this weekend

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Portgaz View Post
    oh shit sounds like a good deal ill catch you on there this weekend
    ok.

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks

****** stop talking about the ''other'' server.. it's about FG and also people on that other server hack more than on fg.

just shut your big mouth.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Thread Information