Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I like the lowkey advertising youre doing for that other server you keep talking about
    actually the “other” sever is strict proof than fgunz with hacks. for “other” sever when they found or catch hacks they immediately patch it up but for fgunz it would take a while to realize it and having a slow timing on patching hacks. like a real case example jacky aka yui was banned on “other” sever for shotbot+esp which makes him play this sever more often. imo 1v1ing on other “sever” is more legitimate than 1v1ing fgunz on legit base wise. not on top of that there is hacks still lurking and been used in this sever ( still have some). let’s not even lie fgunz is actually better but why so few players? that’s the real question of all with no explanation and let’s not play “because of the [r] [ia]”. i really enjoy having fun with training rooms/TDMs but it comes to point of where u asked urself “what happened to this sever”.

2. The following user said thank you to Jeru for this useful post:

Aredus (03-22-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    actually the “other” sever is strict proof than fgunz with hacks. for “other” sever when they found or catch hacks they immediately patch it up but for fgunz it would take a while to realize it and having a slow timing on patching hacks. like a real case example jacky aka yui was banned on “other” sever for shotbot+esp which makes him play this sever more often. imo 1v1ing on other “sever” is more legitimate than 1v1ing fgunz on legit base wise. not on top of that there is hacks still lurking and been used in this sever ( still have some). let’s not even lie fgunz is actually better but why so few players? that’s the real question of all with no explanation and let’s not play “because of the [r] [ia]”. i really enjoy having fun with training rooms/TDMs but it comes to point of where u asked urself “what happened to this sever”.
    i dont really care how hacks work there, youre lowkey advertising that "other" server again for being better.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i dont really care how hacks work there, youre lowkey advertising that "other" server again for being better.
    it’s facts not adv if u can compare by playing both. and u don’t even compete in gunz so why does it matter

5. The following user said thank you to Jeru for this useful post:

Amers (03-22-2018)

Thread Information