Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Listen how about setting your 1v1 match up rather than trying to vs me because you'll only lose
    I got a time for my match, then i am not the one who's challenging you, aren't you da one who said about his skills too bad? I think his gameplay is good enough to drop you asf , just 1v1 him after 2 hours, don't dodge him, after egoing him, too bad

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shainette View Post
    I got a time for my match, then i am not the one who's challenging you, aren't you da one who said about his skills too bad? I think his gameplay is good enough to drop you asf , just 1v1 him after 2 hours, don't dodge him, after egoing him, too bad
    You signed up Actress therefore I shall refer to you as he or she... The point is the PM I sent read " DONT IGNORE", which followed up requesting to hear back from you, which you've ignored. Funny thing is I have a life outside of GunZ therefore I won't be online in 2 hour to 1v1 your friend, think what you like about his gameplay idc, what I do care about is his ass getting in gear and organising his match up before he's DQ'd and someone else takes his spot.

3. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Bunny (03-23-2018)

Thanks
    You signed up Actress therefore I shall refer to you as he or she... The point is the PM I sent read " DONT IGNORE", which followed up requesting to hear back from you, which you've ignored. Funny thing is I have a life outside of GunZ therefore I won't be online in 2 hour to 1v1 your friend, think what you like about his gameplay idc, what I do care about is his ass getting in gear and organising his match up before he's DQ'd and someone else takes his spot.
    ahh, he's gonna finish his match
    Too bad man, doesn't Worth a 1v1 challenge

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shainette View Post
    ahh, he's gonna finish his match
    Too bad man, doesn't Worth a 1v1 challenge
    I will 1v1 him once he's finished his match ups lol.

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    Bro dont u realize that shainette is Actress pretending to be someone else ? Thats obv

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nimer View Post
    Bro dont u realize that shainette is Actress pretending to be someone else ? Thats obv
    I could find that out but to lazy to look, just want him to do his 1v1 match up in tournament otherwise he'll be added to the DQ list.

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    I could find that out but to lazy to look, just want him to do his 1v1 match up in tournament otherwise he'll be added to the DQ list.
    Hes a waste of time just DQ i guess

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Since this list is a joke, can u put me in SS since I uploaded a picture of me with a Hitler mustache a year ago?

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Bunny (03-23-2018), Stuwadie (03-23-2018)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    I thought 100 usd was on thel ine i slapped this chink hoe but my paypal balance still not poppin
    just because postin isnt allowed ill describe it

Akimbo 3 - 11 Ping 210

Dealer 11 - 3 Ping 0
    keep me updated about your paypal so i know if i need to login or nah

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    You forgot to edit Triple S and my name you garbage player choke on some quest item meat x5
    you used to play scrider everyday that automactially downgrades you to B
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information