Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Sunlight / Osama

Reason: User has a past of hacking, Using shotbot. He has recently been unbanned for using shotbot and I think he's using it again. User also uses DB macro (had proof of that but i reformated pc so i lost it). When user doesn't use SB or DB macro he is bad. And now suddenly does alot of damage.

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...ahH1GF2%2BzUhA
    https://imgur.com/a/LCsfH

ty

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    in the weaponshop map he started to become suspicious after 4th round (5th round it looked like he had a pellet redirection onto the pillar) however i don't think hes using shotbot. you can see hes locking u guys into his crosshair but not shooting. if hes hacking, hes definitely using something else.

Thanks
    he is 100% using something

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think he was using anything, his teamate 'Immortal' was always carrying him except of the last round of 'weaponshop' which I found kinda suspicious but it's not enough for a ban.

Waiting for more opinions.

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I have to agree with the others GMs, in my opinion, user is legit, I couldn't find anything related to shotbot such as (fail rs, unexpected shots) and like Legancy mentioned in his comment, there were moments when he was locking you with his crosshair and didn't shot.
    You have 3 no's, Therefore, I'll have to decline your report, feel free to report again when you have more evidence.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Thread Information