BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by issykiller View Post
    Iwc lose 7/11 6/11 vs philip
    lose 9:11 vs oren.
    Oren lose 11/2 11/6 11/6 vs me
    philip lose 11/6 11/2 11/8 vs me.
    iwc win me 10x im win 0x. Iwc is banned im not. tell me who is the best legit 1v1er? im not even gonna talk about you bar since im old enough to dont ego anymore and besides that you and i know whats sup
    ure the best issyKiller

Thanks
    No no i didnt even want to ego you bro. But the fact you said iwc is much better than you shouldnt be bothering you since he lost to noobs and is also banned. Im wondering if you also lost to philip because i can post (but dont want to ego) but u do way better than him vs me

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    No no i didnt even want to ego you bro. But the fact you said iwc is much better than you shouldnt be bothering you since he lost to noobs and is also banned. Im wondering if you also lost to philip because i can post (but dont want to ego) but u do way better than him vs me
    ure the bes t 1v1 player no doubts i always say that

Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    iwc win me 10x im win 0x. Iwc is banned im not. tell me who is the best legit 1v1er? im not even gonna talk about you bar since im old enough to dont ego anymore and besides that you and i know whats sup
    The only person iwc lost to was Snuwfer and me xD Philip / Oren both lost to him as I recall

I nominate sora / ant for being gay plz add to your godly list
    Last edited by Bakudo; 03-28-2018 at 01:28 AM.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    You definitely know who to DON'T EGO omg.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post
    The only person iwc lost to was Snuwfer and me xD Philip / Oren both lost to him as I recall

add ant i agree

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Ying

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anion View Post
    @hoodlum -
    isnt it funny how these keyboard warriors are trying to disrespect you?
    i take my loss to you, but somehow it's seem sad if someone was to lose to you?
    mercurylamp is nothing more than basic - always cried about me being legit when i killed him on female.
    never thought he was worth the challenge.
    the other scum is not even worth wasting more strength on...
    Hey man Hoodlum doesn't like you he said you're absolute garbage why speak to your highness like that.... 11-1......

Also P.S please respond quickly, I am still extremely worried about you and I am really surprised you have logged back on. I am happy you're back, please do not log off until you give me your location so I can seek help for you.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post

Im really sorry to shatter your dreams about being a top player and Being “legendary” in ur own opninion about winning iwc. Well hereby i know that iwc not only lost to oren and philip but also vs snuwfer(which i 11/2d and posted on alrdy on ag gunz) and vs you(youre unknown) or matbe i did smack you too. But iwc lost to oren and philip in front of me bro so im really sorry

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by León View Post
    You definitely know who to DON'T EGO omg.
    i can ego all i want because i destroyed all players and have all proof , but im not gonna pretend to be god in 2018. i mean common i have so many things to do than posting screenshots. Il post them when i have to, but as long nobody egos me i wont post

NOTɴɪᴍᴇʀ

Thanks
    1+1

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Im really sorry to shatter your dreams about being a top player and Being “legendary” in ur own opninion about winning iwc. Well hereby i know that iwc not only lost to oren and philip but also vs snuwfer(which i 11/2d and posted on alrdy on ag gunz) and vs you(youre unknown) or matbe i did smack you too. But iwc lost to oren and philip in front of me bro so im really sorry

- - - Updated - - -

i can ego all i want because i destroyed all players and have all proof , but im not gonna pretend to be god in 2018. i mean common i have so many things to do than posting screenshots. Il post them when i have to, but as long nobody egos me i wont post
    no one knows who you are sir bye

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information