Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by issykiller View Post
    Im really sorry to shatter your dreams about being a top player and Being “legendary” in ur own opninion about winning iwc. Well hereby i know that iwc not only lost to oren and philip but also vs snuwfer(which i 11/2d and posted on alrdy on ag gunz) and vs you(youre unknown) or matbe i did smack you too. But iwc lost to oren and philip in front of me bro so im really sorry

- - - Updated - - -

i can ego all i want because i destroyed all players and have all proof , but im not gonna pretend to be god in 2018. i mean common i have so many things to do than posting screenshots. Il post them when i have to, but as long nobody egos me i wont post

Oren was never good since Ag first of all, so if he beat iwc he was playing unlegit
    I also watched the stream and Phil lost 11-9 so that’s out of the question
    Btw don’t consider a win if you lost 3 in a row before that
    Snuwfer 11-4d iwc
    Me 11-6

Stop posting when you can’t even win bottom tier Peruvians on clan war mr duel warrior, I’d be mad too if I rejoin every time I died

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Iwc lose 7/11 6/11 vs philip
    lose 9:11 vs oren.
    Oren lose 11/2 11/6 11/6 vs me
    philip lose 11/6 11/2 11/8 vs me.
    iwc win me 10x im win 0x. Iwc is banned im not. tell me who is the best legit 1v1er? im not even gonna talk about you bar since im old enough to dont ego anymore and besides that you and i know whats sup
    You dont have an opinion whatsoever, I banned you for hitbox twice

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Camel (03-28-2018), issykiller (03-28-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Can i challenge you in other server Bar?

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post
    Oren was never good since Ag first of all, so if he beat iwc he was playing unlegit
    Snuwfer 11-4d iwc
    Me 11-6

Stop posting when you can’t even win bottom tier Peruvians on clan war mr duel warrior, I’d be mad too if I rejoin every time I died
    actually he does rejoin everytime he dies LMAO

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by McGregor View Post
    Can i challenge you in other server Bar?
    when im online but please dont put any info about the other server in this thread as we want this one as clean as possibloe

Thanks
    Snuwfer 11-4d iwc
    Me 11-6

ok i know who u are but ur very trash. Also ur nothing compared to my level mr fable ez kid. Im the god in town and evrybody knows that(ye you made me ego again)
    well i i spectated the 3 loses so why you still denying it trash? still says phil lost 11/9
    on stream( which stream)?) iwc not even streamed because of his unlegitness. Which loses do you mean with 3 c in a row? i never lost even once to snuwfer and made him quit ag gunz for several months back hen
    he confused me with gio(aka baddie who hacks too) but i aint. im the best legit 1v1 er out here and i can
    proove that very easy just by opening my folder, but as you can see nobody is egoing me because they dint have he ballss. for further information about snuwfers death: type google “dunkninja and snuwfer and do some history lessons”

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    ok i know who u are but ur very trash. Also ur nothing compared to my level mr fable ez kid. Im the god in town and evrybody knows that(ye you made me ego again)
    well i i spectated the 3 loses so why you still denying it trash? still says phil lost 11/9
    on stream( which stream)?) iwc not even streamed because of his unlegitness. Which loses do you mean with 3 c in a row? i never lost even once to snuwfer and made him quit ag gunz for several months back hen
    he confused me with gio(aka baddie who hacks too) but i aint. im the best legit 1v1 er out here and i can
    proove that very easy just by opening my folder, but as you can see nobody is egoing me because they dint have he ballss. for further information about snuwfers death: type google “dunkninja and snuwfer and do some history lessons”
    im the best 1v1 player u evre played.

LegendKorean's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Snuwfer 11-4d iwc
    Me 11-6

You act like you two are the only ones that beat IWC but I seen and know kwak,wytz,sone,bar beat him too 1v1 and if im correct snuwfer lost serval 1v1s before beating him kkk

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LegendKorean View Post
    You act like you two are the only ones that beat IWC but I seen and know kwak,wytz,sone,bar beat him too 1v1 and if im correct snuwfer lost serval 1v1s before beating him kkk
    i win 1 out of 29

LegendKorean's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    i win 1 out of 29
    bar I love you xd

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by LegendKorean View Post
    bar I love you xd