Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Hey guys !

Suggestion: Soften the rules on flame in game. +can you remove the christmas update.. jesus christ..?...

The (possible) reason ego threads get bombarded with nonsensical toxic spam is because the rest of the in-game rules are too strict! It's like the Christian kid who turns in to the devil in private, the ego sections rules don't need to be changed, the in-game rules need a change. Don't force your sick "positivity" philosophy on a COMPETITIVE GAME! It's a competitive game, things get heated and there's a /ignore command for a reason btw use it you smug provocateur, addicted to getting insulted and playing the victim (pathetic)

Why soften the rules on the forum (ego section) making the forum in to a toxic place, affecting friendly forum heroes and possibly ruining the forum community? While the real ego should be going on INGAME, but people can't because of the stupid rules, the real ego section should be GunZ.exe

If you haven't consistently played the game competitively and forum hero/
    If you don't consistently play the game on a competitive level: TRY TO UNDERSTAND that things get HEATED in game and your friendly-friendly philosophy doesn't apply when you are getting raped in a situation that you are EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN

If someone is being mean to you and you are being SOOO offended, that you, instead of /ignoring them take F12's and later review the F12's, because looking at things that offend you instead of just ignoring them is SOOO smart, you are just a pathetic baboon who provokes and loves to play the victim (I do understand there's a line between harassment and flame though)

Thank you and I hope you have a good day! ^_^
    Last edited by Amers; 03-27-2018 at 06:01 PM.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

2. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

yas6en (03-27-2018)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Only support you if flame rules gets removed

SaintSnow's Avatar im Nuuuup

Thanks
    lol.. and yes i rly laughed at this post.
    iLove iDots for gifting me 150 coins

Special Thanks to GHTEndo

Thanks to Lunethz

King

Sleepy's Avatar legitimately real raccoon

Country
    Thanks
    there's a lot more toxicity in-game than you think there is, i don't know why would you want to visibliy make the game even toxicer than it already is anyway
    ''I sure do love to pkick indians" - Raphael 2k19

6. The following user said thank you to Sleepy for this useful post:

Bunny (03-27-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
    there's a lot more toxicity in-game than you think there is, i don't know why would you want to visibliy make the game even toxicer than it already is anyway
    ikr, in some other games i play/ed saying the most minor of flame would get you punished (take league as an example yall).
    I think the rules are rather fine as it is, if you know theres some crybaby thatll report you for saying something minor, dont refer to him, target people you know/friends that wont take you as seriously. you cant get muted for things that were referred to a different person than the one who reported you (except for things like sexism racism etc)

Country
    Thanks
    I support this suggestion. Yesterday's events were fun but were abruptly stopped by a biased individual.
    New rules for ego section are posted, but nothing will change if they aren't followed or enforced.
    Interesting how the same rules were transferred over and still weren't previously enforced.
    Like what is the point?
    Ego section should be free range.

Thread Information