mrLawlster's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    So there was a wall to wall event that was being hosted by Daniel. First round McSai cheated by going over to the opposite side before it started and I reported to a Event Moderator, nothing was done except being told if he won they would replay the recording to see if the winning was justified, fair enough. On the 4th round Ra was shooting rocket launchers in the middle in a circular motion, but after almost everyone had came over he had to shoot underneath the platform and 3 people was killed. Everyone was stating unfair towards that round and reported the matter to Oma but was being treated as its part of the event? How was that even FAIR and JUSTIFIABLE? If events is gonna be hosted this way next time and moreover with 5 EVENT MODS and GAME MODS hosting this event, whats the point of a Fair Event?

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    As for McSai, just like you explained, I said we will take a look at the replay in case he wins and he didn't win so there was no point of taking any acions.

As for the 3 people being killed when he shot under the platform - it is a lie. They claimed that 'Ra' or 'Daniel' were shooting too fast when it came to their turn to pass which is a lie because I've been watching everything.

Declined.

Thread Information