Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Beauty Kilmore's Avatar Signature Creator

Thanks
    Hello, my name is , you can call me Beauty or Kilmore I don't really care. Let me get to the point...

I would like to know who does signatures? Then I will ask a question in a private message. After that we will see how it goes.

I do not have a F-GunZ account registered yet but that's because of personal reasons. I am a signature creator or createst if that's a word..

I'm writing this much for a reason, to see who cares and wont just right Welcome to F-GunZ!^.^

I play on the 360. make signatures for fun. and more, but that's the parts you'll have to find out. :]
    I'm a busy person, not important but always busy. Age doesn't mater, and I have no intention like a few of you of becoming a Moderator for F-GunZ, GM, Admin, I really don't.

I have a MSN so Private message me for it, I'll give it to just about anyone.
    Meeting people is always fun. Here are two things you might want from me, or not.

I will be happy to make signatures for people.
    and I would be happy to give out my MSN.
    I only ask of 1 thing always! Might ask for something in return, I don't know. Lol. I just mainly want to stay on this server. I jumped from server to server in search of the best. and I'm here to see if I should download the game and become a true member to this community, Freestyle GunZ.
    Thank you, and let's see how this goes.

P.S
    I'm not new to this server I've been watching it for some time. I'd only be new to the Freestyle GunZ's gameplay but not the forums, I just been in the shadows the whole time(on a unknown account.) :]

[email protected] (Seriously... <.<)

oh and I know how to use CMD codes and make my own if that counts for anything... lol.
    NOT SAYING I'M A HACKER OR ANYTHING! O.O
    geessh >.>
    i would Like to learn more stuff like CMD or making viruses. I like to know stuff.
    I swear I never used or never will use them. It's like playing a video game. I want to hold a sword and kill but lets just have it in a video game. xD
    Last edited by Beauty Kilmore; 01-08-2010 at 05:24 AM.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beauty Kilmore View Post
    Hello, my name is , you can call me Beauty or Kilmore I don't really care. Let me get to the point...

I would like to know who does signatures? Then I will ask a question in a private message. After that we will see how it goes.

I do not have a F-GunZ account registered yet but that's because of personal reasons. I am a signature creator or createst if that's a word..

I'm writing this much for a reason, to see who cares and wont just right Welcome to F-GunZ!^.^

I play on the 360. make signatures for fun. and more, but that's the parts you'll have to find out. :]
    I'm a busy person, not important but always busy. Age doesn't mater, and I have no intention like a few of you of becoming a Moderator for F-GunZ, GM, Admin, I really don't.

I have a MSN so Private message me for it, I'll give it to just about anyone.
    Meeting people is always fun. Here are two things you might want from me, or not.

I will be happy to make signatures for people.
    and I would be happy to give out my MSN.
    I only ask of 1 thing always! Might ask for something in return, I don't know. Lol. I just mainly want to stay on this server. I jumped from server to server in search of the best. and I'm here to see if I should download the game and become a true member to this community, Freestyle GunZ.
    Thank you, and let's see how this goes.

P.S
    I'm not new to this server I've been watching it for some time. I'd only be new to the Freestyle GunZ's gameplay but not the forums, I just been in the shadows the whole time(on a unknown account.) :]
    Ohh that's nice. Kinda weird cause you've been "undercover" . But welcome to FGunZ ;D Hope you like it <3 Add [email protected]
    Click for my gunz highlights

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Welcome to FGunZ, enjoy your stay.

Lmao!!!

Anyways, many different people do signatures, I do some myself.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    Ohh that's nice. Kinda weird cause you've been "undercover" . But welcome to FGunZ ;D Hope you like it <3 Add [email protected]
    You managed to read the whole thing that fast? O.O woah.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Beauty Kilmore View Post
    You managed to read the whole thing that fast? O.O woah.
    I skim through things. The middle was kind of boring. I read books a lot, so yeah.. ;P Make meh a sig pl0x.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Add me, my msn is: [email protected]

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MyThIq View Post
    I skim through things. The middle was kind of boring. I read books a lot, so yeah.. ;P Make meh a sig pl0x.
    Knew it. xD
    I'll talk to you on Live now.
    Oh you're not on.. <.< Get on!
    Originally Posted by jamaicakiller View Post
    Add me, my msn is: [email protected]
    I added you as well.

BUT YOU'RE BOTH NO ONLINE... >.<
    nvm jamai is on. :]

Banned

Thanks
    My Msn;
    [email protected]

(:

Welcome, And I look forward to seeing your abilities as a signature maker.

What do you use?
    Photoshop Cs3? Cs4?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gothix View Post
    My Msn;
    [email protected]

(:

Welcome, And I look forward to seeing your abilities as a signature maker.

What do you use?
    Photoshop Cs3? Cs4?
    Adobe PhotoShop CS4 & depending on what I did to the signature I just add a little touch of Adobe FireWorks CS3.

Banned

Thanks
    I'm a Cs3 hoe. Lol x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information