Thanks
    my game is just super glitchy has very quick slight freezes and game noises glitch as in repeating themselves for a short period of time and quite often the game does not receive my mouse movements and keyboard presses I can tell because when i move my mouse sometimes it jerks/stops moving for a second and i feel like i'm slamming on the keys to get them to respond correctly, i have the game on lowest possible settings and only running it by it self i know it has something to do with this server / my computer combo because this same computer runs 2 other top gunz servers just fine that I also play I wanted to start to try playing this server despite the fact it looks unbalanced & has some odd additions to it but this "glitchy lag" or whatever it is makes it pretty much unplayable hoping to get some help or answers if not I guess good luck with your server

ijramist's Avatar 𝗶𝗷𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁

Country
    Thanks
    Server is pretty fine.
    Not sure, but fam... you need a really new decent PC! LOL
    What's your PC specifications ?

TokerJoker's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I feel like this is a pc issue as well make sure all drivers are up to date and maybe try using a game booster or maximize your performance settings on your computer by compromising your visual graphics

Thread Information