Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Is that why you decided to hack? lul
    never hacked my dear friend, was never banned on any server for hacks either, its not my fault questers handle the reports., this is what happens when u let questers become gms, its funny when a quester like u accuses me of hacking, when all u do is mod a forum and shout events on gunz LMAO.
    Last edited by Dianabol; 06-17-2018 at 08:37 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dianabol View Post
    never hacked my dear friend, was never banned on any server for hacks either, its not my fault questers handle the reports., this is what happens when u let questers become gms, its funny when a quester like u accuses me of hacking, when all u do is mod a forum and shout events on gunz LMAO.
    Cute reply kiddo. 1: I don't quest, don't know where you got that from lul my clan ranked 1 the last 2 weeks, just tryna make up shit to move away from the point that you hacked, failed miserably by the way. 2: I don't "shout events" w/e that is, because I'm not an ET dumbass. 3: You were actually decent, but you decided to use hacks for what reason, I don't know, a shame really, oh well, what can you say.

Country
    Thanks
    Cute reply kiddo. 1: I don't quest, don't know where you got that from lul my clan ranked 1 the last 2 weeks, just tryna make up shit to move away from the point that you hacked, failed miserably by the way. 2: I don't "shout events" w/e that is, because I'm not an ET dumbass. 3: You were actually decent, but you decided to use hacks for what reason, I don't know, a shame really, oh well, what can you say.
    as i told you, i never hacked, it doesn't matter if u say i hack or not, i didnt hack and everyone knows it lmao, and wow ur rank 1 and 2 for the last 2 weeks, nice bro, ofc ur rank 2, no one relevant and good is playing LMAO, so i see questers started to cw after all the decent ppl left the server, nice!.

Country
    Thanks
    as i told you, i never hacked, it doesn't matter if u say i hack or not, i didnt hack and everyone knows it lmao, and wow ur rank 1 and 2 for the last 2 weeks, nice bro, ofc ur rank 2, no one relevant and good is playing LMAO
    Do you even read? My god when someone can't even read a few lines it's really quite embarrassing man. Anyway when you learn how to read and how to play without hacks, feel free to appeal!

Country
    Thanks
    Do you even read? My god when someone can't even read a few lines it's really quite embarrassing man. Anyway when you learn how to read and how to play without hacks, feel free to appeal!
    there is no reason to appeal, no one good is playing this server anymore, go back to grinding rank 1.
    pretty sure taint figured out i wasnt even hacking and the only reason he kept me banned is because i talked shit and cursed him LUL, as i told you, it doesnt even matter anymore, no one good is playing this server.
    Last edited by Dianabol; 06-17-2018 at 09:08 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    there is no reason to appeal, no one good is playing this server anymore, go back to grinding rank 1.
    pretty sure taint figured out i wasnt even hacking and the only reason he kept me banned is because i talked shit and cursed him LUL, as i told you, it doesnt even matter anymore, no one good is playing this server.
    Nah trust me if we wanted rank 1 before we would've got it, we just didn't bother to cw that's all. What can i tell you, sure there aren't the good players there were before, can't say the other server is doing any better though my friend, with a RAT in their anti-virus it's not a great place. Anyway I'm done here lol.

Country
    Thanks
    I can assure you that at least 10 players who are still currently active will smack you in a 1v1. So continue talking smack here while you can't game. And please, you talk so much shit here about not wanting to play anymore but if i recall correctly you did actually try to appeal once? How ironic.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    shots fired

wys

Country
    Thanks
    i still want a TIER gimmeeeeeeee

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Nah trust me if we wanted rank 1 before we would've got it, we just didn't bother to cw that's all. What can i tell you, sure there aren't the good players there were before, can't say the other server is doing any better though my friend, with a RAT in their anti-virus it's not a great place. Anyway I'm done here lol.
    At least that server is still more active than this one

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread Information