Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Both me and Pegasus should be in H-tier. (banned for aiming)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Art1 View Post
    Are you retarded Pegasus posted his own replay for everyone to see from his POV that his pellets were redirecting to dead bodies in v7 trololol

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Are you retarded Pegasus posted his own replay for everyone to see from his POV that his pellets were redirecting to dead bodies in v7 trololol
    Right what a great hack, bullets redirecting to dead bodies? Are u fkn srs? He was missing all the time in that replay.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Right what a great hack, bullets redirecting to dead bodies? Are u fkn srs? He was missing all the time in that replay.
    Your legit an idiot, he killed his opponent, then shot the wall behind the body and pellets redirected towards the body on the floor... losing brain cells even talking to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Your legit an idiot, he killed his opponent, then shot the wall behind the body and pellets redirected towards the body on the floor... losing brain cells even talking to you.
    He even admitted to it too, plus now his aim/hits went from 10/10 to 5/10 gtfo
    Last edited by Notorious; 05-30-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Either way, according to u guys he should be in H-tier. Bullets not landing where people are looking have been happening since igunz due to lag. Please take me to that post where he admitted using hacks and wow me.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Either way, according to u guys he should be in H-tier. Bullets not landing where people are looking have been happening since igunz due to lag. Please take me to that post where he admitted using hacks and wow me.
    He made an unban appeal and he admitted it there, you have no access to that section. Either way he was hacking, it's a fact since he even admitted it by himself.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You're that retard that got banned for shotbot and wouldn't admit to it, even the people in the chatbox confronted you about that yet you're still denying it.
    Garbage remains garbage, since you're unfamiliar with what Notorious has said here's the replay clip where he was using an aimfix

Also pegasus aint even that good, I won him in a 1v1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    You're that retard that got banned for shotbot and wouldn't admit to it, even the people in the chatbox confronted you about that yet you're still denying it.
    Garbage remains garbage, since you're unfamiliar with what Notorious has said here's the replay clip where he was using an aimfix

Also pegasus aint even that good, I won him in a 1v1
    Oh hey Taint, yeah I owe you one for that ban Thanks for thinking a noob like me would hitbox, great call!
    That video doesn't prove anything, but if he admitted to using hack I'll shut up.

God

Country
    Thanks
    Oh hey Taint, yeah I owe you one for that ban Thanks for thinking a noob like me would hitbox, great call!
    That video doesn't prove anything, but if he admitted to using hack I'll shut up.
    Wout?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    i think basing it on v8 is dumb as though once a hacker is always a hacker, i have no respect for these people

Especially you hulk you mtrfking ESP i will never forget

remove the people that have been banned for shotbot / hitbox / esp, and see who the real fgunz cool kids are
    lol if he removed the people who hacked from the list probably only 5-10 will be left in the list
    Last edited by granitxhaka2; 05-30-2018 at 10:55 PM.

11. The following user said thank you to granitxhaka2 for this useful post:

Eran (05-31-2018)

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information