Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Zexi with colors, Shinoda,

Reason: When we were playing at the event [SNO] Survivor , shinoda (taint) said dat i was teaming with nkadevil (i just joined to play the last round), then zexi accepted with his decision and he slapped us (Me,nkadevil,ghoul) , https://imgur.com/a/Z***j ---> as you can see , he slapped me, proof: my hp still 125/80, then after finishing the event as what he said dat i was teaming.. (me and nkadevil), you can see him mad in lobby on nkagod i dunno why --> https://imgur.com/a/FhCxK talking shit, then i just went to the forums to request the record from zexi , he was like i am not going to give you the record , go report if you got something against me, after a lil bit i was talking with zexi he said you were teaming with GHOUL, i was like WTF? like i was teaming first with nkadevil , then he said i was teaming with Ghoul , i was like wtf , then I've asked shinoda(taint) again he said the same , DAT i was teaming with ghoul , i told him dat you told me before dat i was teaming with NKAdevil look what was his answer : "after looking to the replay you were teaming with ghoul" -----> https://imgur.com/a/Dw9Sh , i mean it's really funny , i just joined the last round to get slapped cuz i was teaming with nkadevil , then after 20 minutes, they're saying another decision you were teaming with ghoul ? really fam? first i wasn't teaming with anyone , i just joined the last round to have fun , second thing let zexi provide the replays because he doesn't want to (it shows every-single thing) and it also shows dat i am honest with you guys without lying or something else, in addition it shows dat i wasn't teaming with anyone..
    let him provide the replays please... (then how dafuq they said you were teaming with nkadevil in the event then after while in the forums they said i was teaming with ghoul, like what watching the replays and changing your decision smh,) hopefully he gonna provide the replays as well.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/Z***j
    https://imgur.com/a/FhCxK
    https://imgur.com/a/Dw9Sh
    Last edited by Cry; 04-12-2018 at 05:27 PM.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    At first I didn't notice that you both were teaming, but obviously, after the many complaints I saw in chat and in whisper, I started to focus on both of you to see if you and ghoul were actually doing it or not. And guess what? Yes you were. Both acting dumb for a whole minute, one guy pretends to be aiming for the other, while the other was dashing side to side. Add that to what people have been complaining about the entire round, yes you both were definitely teaming. I won't change my mind, sorry. Therefore, this case should be closed and moved to completed, waiting for a gm to confirm.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    At first I didn't notice that you both were teaming, but obviously, after the many complaints I saw in chat and in whisper, I started to focus on both of you to see if you and ghoul were actually doing it or not. And guess what? Yes you were. Both acting dumb for a whole minute, one guy pretends to be aiming for the other, while the other was dashing side to side. Add that to what people have been complaining about the entire round, yes you both were definitely teaming. I won't change my mind, sorry. Therefore, this case should be closed and moved to completed, waiting for a gm to confirm.
    Upload replay to confirm

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Wait now you're saying teaming with ghoul fam?
    Didn't shinoda say in the event dat i was TEAMING WITH NKADEVIL
    You both said in the event, teaming with NKA, after finishing the event and joining the forums you said teaming with ghoul? Why changing your decision? So funny , you can't even decide who i am teaming with then slapping us? I wasn't teaming with anyone i swear, just provide the replays, it shows everything.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Well i can see easily thats you're lying it's really obvious, and you've already exposed yourself,
    right here you're saying "I started to focus on both of you to see if you and GHOUL were actually doing it or not"
    so here comes the lie you said focusing on us in the event to check me and ghoul , when we were in the event before slapping us for 10 seconds you said I'm teaming with NKAdevil , do u know what?, you said dat i was teaming with ghoul after 20 minute in forums (so he didn't focus on me and on ghoul) after finishing the event and changing his decision like what taint have done before --> https://imgur.com/a/Dw9Sh
    so how dafuq are you focusing on me and on ghoul, if you already finished your event by slapping us , and saying dats I'm teaming with nkadevil,
    bro you said i was teaming with ghoul in the forums after 20 minute( SO THE LIE THAT'S YOU'RE NOT FOCUSING ON ME AND ON GHOUL) , after changing your decision from nkadevil to ghoul , it means you didn't focus on me and on ghoul in the event , you were focusing on me and on nkadevil, btw GOOD lie fam, hopefully you're going to provide the replays dat shows how i wasn't teaming and also shows your "FOCUSING LIE", don't make it rigged next time

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I have unfortunately lost the replay file due to pc issues, therefore; letting you slide this time even though I'm pretty sure you both were teaming. Added an event point to both of you. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    I have unfortunately lost the replay file due to pc issues, therefore; letting you slide this time even though I'm pretty sure you both were teaming. Added an event point to both of you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Actually you didn't lose the replay file, you weren't even recording the event.
    Second thing I don't care about the event point, just remove it, i reported you because i've joined the event to play the last round ,and to have fun by killing people and actually i got slapped
    Then you all know who would i team with? ^1Falcon or p4p1cu1o , so i wasn't teaming with anyone, even though I'm pretty sure if u were recording the event, it should shows dat I'm not teaming
    Then how da hell you lost the replay, and my proof shows dat taint said "after watching the replay" --> https://imgur.com/a/Dw9Sh
    Yea guys, you both are lying, you didn't even record, good lie fam

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    Actually you didn't lose the replay file, you weren't even recording the event.
    Second thing I don't care about the event point, just remove it, i reported you because i've joined the event to play the last round ,and to have fun by killing people and actually i got slapped
    Then you all know who would i team with? ^1Falcon or p4p1cu1o , so i wasn't teaming with anyone, even though I'm pretty sure if u were recording the event, it should shows dat I'm not teaming
    Then how da hell you lost the replay, and my proof shows dat taint said "after watching the replay" --> https://imgur.com/a/Dw9Sh
    Yea guys, you both are lying, you didn't even record, good lie fam
    Stop bitching you got a point and they've been made aware to keep replay files in the future.

Thread Information