Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McGregor View Post
    ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz banned me for nothing and Mcsic unbanned me after 5 sec cuz he know that you suck GM
    you got unbanned because after I added some more evidence Taint banned you without letting the other GMs take action. Guess what kiddo, other GMs were ready to ban you too. You were lucky the protocol wasnt followed and you got unbanned.

It's ok tho. It looks weird to me that you always defending hackers. Maybe you wanna kiss their **** so they give you some hacks.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Stuwadie (04-23-2018), Taint (04-23-2018)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    you got unbanned because after I added some more evidence Taint banned you without letting the other GMs take action. Guess what kiddo, other GMs were ready to ban you too. You were lucky the protocol wasnt followed and you got unbanned.

It's ok tho. It looks weird to me that you always defending hackers. Maybe you wanna kiss their **** so they give you some hacks.
    got em

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post

Any time any day 11-0.
    Go make bitch.

Thread Information