Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by cry View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/d3n8p, really man losing to one who joined in 2015/16
    da funniest thing dats you're losing with yui, he's trying to cover your ass, but unfortunately zeus left the room with 3-5 like a bitch , go back to your hall and twerk badass
    accept it you're only good in hall, but anything else like cw tdm, you're playing like a trashcan
    bro too bad i dont take clan war screen shots my ***** i would have an entire album on you.
    pretty much a gm needs to edit the title and post to im a sbing arab and i suck at gunz.
    Last edited by Dianabol; 04-14-2018 at 05:57 PM.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dianabol View Post
    bro too bad i dont take clan war screen shots my ***** i would have an entire album on you.
    sitdown bitch your team is still trying to cover , trying asf ,but ofc they got DEAN , THE TRASH GUY---> https://imgur.com/a/wFm3q
    sit down random badass bitch 2-6 go twerk away

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    sitdown bitch your team is still trying to cover , trying asf ,but ofc they got DEAN , THE TRASH GUY---> https://imgur.com/a/wFm3q
    sit down random badass bitch
    holy **** u took 2 screenshots of winning me, imagine i would ss every cw i won against u, i would lose my entire space in my hardrive, pathetic loser go back to ur sbing friend, LMAO.
    there is a reason why u dont face us more than 2 or 3 clan wars, id rq if i were u too.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    sit down random badass bitch 2-6 go twerk away
    calling someone a badass is a compliment so congratulations you look like an idiot

5. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Camel (04-14-2018)

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    holy **** u took 2 screenshots of winning me, imagine i would ss every cw i won against u, i would lose my entire space in my hardrive, pathetic loser go back to ur sbing friend, LMAO
    bro i got a album of winning u since lambo1234 , do u remember? don't lemme share them
    you are ****ing trash badass who wouldn't ever make 1v1 without sharing his ****ing account, go ask bar for a lil help ****

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    calling someone a badass is a compliment so congratulations you look like an idiot
    bro i got a album of winning u since lambo1234 , do u remember? don't lemme share them
    you are ****ing trash badass who wouldn't ever make 1v1 without sharing his ****ing account, go ask bar for a lil help ****
    And he did it again. xd

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    get some help

Country
    Thanks
    listen man, i dont know what ur trying to prove. at the end of the day u never got rank 1 in a clan, its ok buddy maybe next year, keep trying to improve, jesus the questers now days has the nerve to talk shit when they lose every cw.. whats going on... i understand you are mad because u keep losing every cw it's ok, but come on man no need to be so aggressive its ok to suck at video game.
    Last edited by Dianabol; 04-14-2018 at 06:09 PM.

Cry's Avatar Bruh

Country
    Thanks
    listen man, i dont know what ur trying to prove. at the end of the day u never got rank 1 in a clan, its ok buddy maybe next year, keep trying to improve, jesus the questers now days has the nerve to talk shit when they lose every cw.. whats going on...
    bro , I'm laughing , i never got rank 1?
    wait wait questers? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , do u mean losing to quester?
    lambo stfu, don't let me share your album

Country
    Thanks
    bro , I'm laughing , i never got rank 1?
    wait wait questers? hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , do u mean losing to quester?
    lambo stfu, don't let me share your album
    you are just making a fool out of yourself man, LMFAO.
    im pretty sure u can browse damian vods, u will see yourself losing plenty of times, i dont even need to take screenshots to prove ppl that u suck at this game LMAO.
    "do you mean losing to a quester"
    come on man, u really want to compare the amount of times i won u against the amount of times u won us? LMFAO, please u cant be serious.
    Last edited by Dianabol; 04-14-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information