Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player:shujin

Reason:esp

Proof/Evidence:https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/1ERPVBdH/file.html obv asf just look at it for best evidence
    https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/2cJFq8CE/file.html

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Seems pretty much like ESP in some determinated moments but there are moments he finds you cause of Soundplay, but round 4 for example looks pretty much like ESP.
    I'll give it a yes for the moment until I check out all details from your moves and his moves.
    Last edited by Castiel; 04-25-2018 at 08:43 PM.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    No (I'm only a trial therefore what I say may/may not affect your report)

[001]Replay - Firstly you and your opponent were pretty much visible the entire clan war, the times you weren't there were things giving away your positioning such as;

Medding, times you/partner medded behind a wall the glow animation was visible to your opponent.
    Camping, when you decided to camp in the 2v1 situation person wearing the mummy crossed his path heading to spawn point.
    Running, when running in your 2v1 situation the fact you both took the spawns along the way gave a good indication as to where you was heading (Other HP spawn opposite side of the map as to which where you were first found)

Other than that every other moment withing the castle replay provided you was visible to the eye to either him or his partner therefore it was never difficult to locate both of you.

[004]Replay - Everything appears normal, right upto the point of the 2nd to last final round when you(Xhaka) was camping to the left side and your partner was camped to the right side, this would be the only moment caught throughout that entire replay where ESP could've been mistakened for being use (Even I myself w/o headphone mistaked it for it originally)

Having watched the replay countless amount of times and then finally using headphone I was able to distinguish that Xhaka was on the left side myself, seeing as the opponent to the left side would of been a much easier target to engage with due to the location it was only stratigic to actually aim for that person, upon Shujin heading up the wall it became obvious for a split milisecond as to where EXACTLY you were stood as show in this screenshot.

Last edited by Zeus; 04-25-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    I have reviewed this report and I am voting NO. The user is not using ESP, it is all sound-play. In the CLAN_004 replay at the 3rd round the user was hanging but only moved when he heard the ammo spawn being taken, later on he rushed towards the base following the sounds of dashing, thus negating the overtly suspicious moment where I thought the user was using ESP.
    Last edited by justRelax; 04-25-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    3 yes why it isnt closed

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion he may be using ESP but more evidence is required. Although, I would like to see more evidence just to make sure, since there weren't enough occasions within those replays to really be 100% certain. If he was ESP'ing during the clan wars I think it would be more evident in more than just 2 rounds. The reasoning why I believe he is using ESP though is stated above, but I'll add my two cents on the matter.

Replay [001] Despite the factors Zues stated that would show where you and your team mate were during the 4th round where it was 2 vs 1, if you look closely you can see he is looking directly in you and your partner's direction from the other side of the map and maintains that direction until he reached you. Other than that nothing was evident from the first replay.

Replay [002] As stated above, during the 2nd to last final round you can see clearly he moves directly towards you without hesitation when he was on the outside, therefore I can't see soundplay being the factor allowing him to know your exact position so accurately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reviewing the replays again with more focus on the sound play, the 2nd occasion seems understandable, but the first occasion in the first replay is still sketchy to me but I'm afraid one incident is not enough to be certain he's using ESP. More evidence required please.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 04-25-2018 at 11:21 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Disapproved.
    Avril (and the other trials before editing) were wrong in this instance, anyone with headphones can easily indicate where you both went, the instance where he rushed you when you were on the left you kept making a lot of noise and hence he was able to tell you were there, the guy was going after the noise made and not looking through walls like you said, its not as obvious as you think and even if there was instance where it looked like ESP; it's not enough for a ban.

Declined.
    Last edited by Taint; 04-25-2018 at 11:37 PM.

Thread Information