Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Bheema

Reason: tf dood wont die his Hp goes back from 0 to full or any amount, wont die ._. ????

Proof/Evidence:
    ping: https://imgur.com/a/fRtphqc
    record: https://www.sendspace.com/file/c3hyg8
    Might be hacking i dunno, he kept on taking flags wont even die tf

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    I'd give it a Yes for a Ban or at least a warning

This doesn't seem like a network issue neither f12 macro or prnt screen macro.
    The user seems more like using a speed macro regarding his character's moves for weapons switch speed and also seems to be N Stepping for the way he gets flags, regarding the hp recover seems like an HP lock hack, since you can check in the replay how the hp goes down and immediately restores.

I'll add one thing to all this for my fellow TGMs, right now along with justrelax we checked him in game and he changed his char gender and stopped doing what it appears in the replay so watch it carefully in game and the replay.
    Last edited by Castiel; 04-26-2018 at 11:50 AM.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    When watching the replay the user was fading in and out of existence and whenever he was shot against, his health kept restoring back to full. His ping was at 150 and was stable, like Avril said, it is not a net issue. To me it looks like some sort of hp-lock with a combination of a speed macro, and I believe this may necessitate a ban, but most likely a warning for the user.
    I vote YES for some sort of hp-lock combined with a speed macro.

Also if anyone needs I can provide a normal replay of the user playing as a female and capturing the flag with normal actions & deaths, and e-lunging to get the flags.
    Last edited by justRelax; 04-26-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Spoiler!

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    My verdict: Guilty (hesitantly)

Never seen anything like it before, as my fellow TGMs have stated he's clearly using some sort oh HP/AP lock, every time he's hit his HP/AP is revived to full again, very obvious. His movement is very glitchy, he keeps moving from one place to another almost like he's teleporting when spectating from other user's viewpoint, might be some sort of macro not sure, no signs of it being a ping/net issue either to my knowledge as the screenshots provided only shot a spike from 49 to 150 in one occasion, it would need to be a constant spike every few seconds for those actions to take place as they are in the replays. Since the type of hack isn't something well-known it is difficult to determine a accurate ban length, but 3-4 months should be enough for the user to learn his lesson. If I am found to be incorrect about this report I apologise, I've never seen anything like it before. Will be looking forward to seeing what the official game moderators think of this.

However it is very unlikely though for such an odd hack to be made especially in 2018, that is why I am hesitant about applying any punishment for the user without more evidence being provided highlighting clear signs of a stable ping in order to see the user as guilty of using hacks.
    Last edited by #1Chef; 04-27-2018 at 01:21 AM.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    No

I'll have to disagree with my TGM's on this one, I believe this to be due to a poor connection, what you are witnessing with his HP is due to the connection issue, it's dropping if you notice the sets of numbers they decrease lower and back up and lower and back up till eventually he dies, the decreasing set of numbers which you see is his HP/AP of him the increased HP/AP is what the client/server is struggling to determine with due to the connection errors on his side. Follow the user and look at the hits he's outputting and then look at his damage it's none existent due to the connection problems he's facing its limiting his sent packets and limiting his received packets at the same time.

tldr - Connection issue on his side, should've been kicked from game room and made aware of the issue, he may even know of the issue because chances are if he's like that on your screen he probably saw's it similar on his screen with the players in the room (Kinda how when you spike you'll see everyone spike)
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-26-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Banned

Thanks
    I shot him many times seems like he wont die and some people been complaining about his gameplay like has some sort of godmode and you can see the other player did 500 dmg on him still wont die.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Approved.

This is due to poor connection and not some sort of hack, hence the user has received a warning for it; if it continues then feel free to report him again.
    Last edited by Taint; 04-27-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Thread Information