Thanks
    Well this guys have made around 250 over few hours...
    Obv they swapped again, they've done it last 2 weeks and they tryin to do it again.
    Please Check the cw log.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    You got evidence? an f11 replays or Screenshots?, this argue isn't enough to prove anything, also you didn't gave any names so it's same as nothing.
    I'd say Declined unless you add the missing things and follow the right format.

Thanks
    Well i give u 1 of the names that's the one i remember. it was GunaShekar for SURE! i dont remember the rest.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    For what I can see here regarding points and the recent w/l ratio it doesn't seem like swapping actually for the way they go in the last 15 cws they played

" 4-3 WIN
    4-3 WIN

3-4 LOSE
    0-4 LOSE

4-2 WIN
    4-1 WIN

1-4 LOSE
    2-4 LOSE
    1-4 LOSE
    1-4 LOSE

4-3 WIN
    1-4 LOSE
    1-4 LOSE
    3-4 LOSE
    "

However, checking more deeply into this and checking the CW logs is pretty probable that they are swapping, specially those involving the player you named, GunaShekar, the won more than what they lossed in a serious big difference hard to get without doing swap so it's pretty sure this is a swapping case in what regards "LoveIsBack" since they share members and being on same place.
    Regarding the other clans liken Ocean it's clearly no swapping due to that they aren't even from samw country.

This is a YES for me regarding LoveIsBack and they should get those points removed, regarding Ocean or Aura it's a No, and regarding the last cw against Hatol, I'll leave this to my fellow TGMs and to the official's judgement.
    Last edited by Castiel; 04-27-2018 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks
    Listen im not talkin about this cws.
    im talkin about all the 4's theyve done few days ago.
    obv they made HUGE AMOUNT of points in just a few hours .
    and lets be honest SADLY gettin a cw is really hard in this days.
    i beraly find a 2s so gettin around 250 points in few hours is nearly IMPOSSIBLE.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Based on what I can see looking through the logs the clan "LoveIsBack" contained players playing out of the same cafe as Physcos, however they appeared to only ever have done 2s which doesn't generate a vast amount of points however I feel they should be removed.

There was another clan "Ocean" in which they faced multiple amount of times in a 4v4 clan war which would have generated a vast amount of points however players from that clan were not a part of the same cafe or even the same country therefore it wouldn't be right to "accuse" them of swapping for those points.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    It's clear that there's a relation between the users that CW'd vs Physcos from LoveIsBack, and the swapping is very evident through the multiple wins one after the other in a short period of time.

After checking the logs of other clans they CW'd vs recently, I can't see any relation between their members and Physcos members, so there's no swapping there in my opinion.

Verdict: Points should be removed from the clanawrs vs LoveIsBack and that is all.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Reviewing the logs, I earlier believed they were swapping with "Ocean", but now that I got more time to look through the logs & perform a deeper investigation, I believe that they may not have been swapping with "Ocean" but instead "LoveIsBack". With both clans playing from the same network cafe; I was able to discover some characters that had a relation with characters from "LoveIsBack"; therefore making me believe that the clan was possibly swapping with clan "LoveIsBack". I believe both clans scores need to get their loses removed, however since we don't have the exact match replays, I believe we cannot issue a warning on the hypothetical, therefore removing the points that occurred between the two clans should suffice.

Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Approved.

Clan has been reset.

Thread Information