Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
No

I believe both users to be legit. I'm going to be brutally honest, since you stopped "shotbotting" yourself, you've become a very easy player to play against. You mention 2 different types of hacks, both which have entierly different functions so before anything I feel you are questioning their aim because of how easily they are killing you therefore you aren't actually entirely sure if they are using anything but actually hoping if you throw a report out there it may be a justified ban, however I disagree that either person is using a shotbot and an aimfix.

Disagreeing with my TGM's on their points they've given on the basis of the following;

Avril;

notice some failed RS - They started trolling, they are already aware what happened to someone in their clan in regards to shooting without reloading, they began to do it themselves, it's obviously apparent in the Port replay.

exact moment the opponents where in their XHairs there was an automatic shot - Good aim in general would cause this? Someone enters your crosshair, the whole point is to shoot, it's having the reaction time to hit the fire key before they leave that xhair.

sb when they stay on the floor and merely swing the XHair, specially "yongwolrang" - There wasn't any reason to try, I've mentioned above in regards to Xhaka, it's egotistical however it's very much true, "yongwolrang" clearly knows he's being recorded due to the comments expressed throughout the matches, he just plays upto them knowing he's going to be reported, more than likely to see what would happen to him, he does it to painfully obvious in Port.

Justrelax;

whenever Ragnarok's xhair was at the opponent, his shotgun fired automatically - I explained above with Avrils views on this.

he shoots the wall and manages to kill his opponent - Rewatched over and over he never shot the wall in the 2nd round and killed his opponent, I assume you mean when he killed Reg the first kill? Reg jumped along the side and Ragnorak shot up at him, regardless that would not be a sign of a shotbot in action, thats more aimfix/hitbox if something like that did happen depending on the pellets if they redirected or not.

the 4th round prior to the ending of the replay Ragnarok fails an RS as well - He was out of ammo, the oppoent was stunned he rushed in for the kill before his team mate got it, it's easily done just a unfortunate thing that he was out of ammo during that point so he began to butterfly instead however wasn't able to get the kill over his team mate.

^AReg^C, he "accidentally" fired and killed him which is seen later in his chat fail. - The whole chat fail thing is another fail purposely done, like I've said the entirer thing became pretty apparent they had no reason to continue trying vs their opponents and started to play on the fact they are being accused of shotbotting.

Also in the Port Replay it is seen YONGWOLRANG is able to wall post and shoot his enemies, whilst if he were a shotbotter, that would be impossible - Shotbotters can still wall post aslong as they have the timing down properly.

Regardless I don't believe them to be using what they've been accused of using, they are 2 players who took it upon themselves to start trolling after being accused of shotbotting (Never understood why you would say anything if you're going to report), more than likely due to the fact the things they are being accused of now with the none reloaded shots etc were examples of what their partnere was banned and now they are trying to make a "statement".
rofl lol i started recording after me and reg suspect them of sbing not just me and yes i know the difference between aimfix and shotbot