Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure in-game wise but honestly I feel like a lot more could be done to increase the player count. Yes this is a dying game but this server is dying at such an exponential rate it really hurts my heart and it almost doesnÂ’t make any sense. A month before I resigned we hit 370-395. Now weÂ’re struggling with barely 80. V7 was the highest peak of this server and yes, everyone was really excited for v8. But the large modifications to the game modes themselves is very discouraging. They should have been made a long time ago, as in comparison to now after everyone has been playing with the same for literally years.

Snipers useless.
    Rockets useless.
    Revs useless.
    e.e

Yes R IA was for noobs. Noobs (including myself) who donated to this game.
    All of the delay modifications being changed at once was also a big downfall imo.
    I feel as if all of the large changes that were made to the gameplay was what made a lot of people leave. They were what made Freestyle GunZ what it was. Server for many randoms, some clan warers, events (our best attraction honestly, no other server could execute events as good as this one).

It just doesnÂ’t feel the same anymore and I miss raping with the R IA tag.
    Hell i even kind of miss the AE bug in events.
    I donÂ’t give a flying f*** about what anyone has to say about the delay changes. It was better when they were faster.

But I guess now that weÂ’re here we canÂ’t do much about it anymore. Main thing IÂ’d say is bring back older methods of getting people to join this server. Advertise advertise advertise. No not on old forums that no one looks for, but actual gaming sites (not sure if we can still get in trouble for copyright etc. from ijji and if we can just correct me if iÂ’m wrong)

I would just like to see more people. New faces and old ones. What drew me here honestly was making clans and being friendly with my members (if u were in one of my 900 gay clans u will understand *cough* Wishes, Kirby, wetdream, Jujitsu, 69)
    It overall was barely the gameplay for me, and IÂ’m not dismissing those who actually do clan war and compete against one another I loved seeing that. But FG IÂ’d say has or had atleast one of the best game environments IÂ’ve ever come across and I miss being up at 4am with my friends either hosting or doing whatever in training rooms/tdms.

I love you jeff and this (for the most part) isnÂ’t really directed at you as it may be implied.
    Changes? Start with inactive staff. ********tomer it is time to go sry ily********** then move onto other things such as making the game better for minorities or new players. Maybe a tutorial mode or smth. Because this server plummeted heavily and I know it can regain back to atleast half of what it was. IÂ’d logon if i knew actual people that would be on instead of a bunch of afks and 1 tdm and 1 training room

sorry this turned into a rant
    pls no infraction tenax

also psa: dave i stg if u don’t put back the amount of times ur profile has been viewed i will kick u in ur neck. how am i gonna feel important.
    Last edited by Michi; 05-03-2018 at 11:41 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Kyousuke (05-04-2018)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Reminds me of an old suggestion i once made that should be added too IMO.

Some other suggestions I've made in the past that i think should be added;
    Giving day limited lucky boxes more value
    Organized Lucky Box Items (even though thats more on the website developers and not ingame client).
    Force-Start option for staff
    Bring back the laser sword sound
    Spoiler!

Including items in gungame
    Recording while frozen. S1lent even mentioned you.
    Expanding your friendlist
    Can't say I remember.

P.S. Michi is drunk.

4. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Bunny (05-04-2018)

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Daniel (05-04-2018), S1lent (05-04-2018)

Glaizel's Avatar 🐱*👤🆔🉐㊙㊗🈵🈲

Country
    Thanks
    Fix NAT issue, AE at cw.It needs to rejoin just to see other players, can't play c/w properly thanks !

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I don't play Gunz anymore but It's almost summer and I see people complaining about the server still being on some Christmas / Easter theme.
    wait until next christmas
    ???
    profit

- - -

just kidding. I'm releasing the next update in a couple days.

9. The following 11 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

Bunny (05-04-2018), Camel (05-10-2018), Canpai (05-22-2018), Eeksdee (05-04-2018), EternalBeast (05-04-2018), Glaizel (05-09-2018), Nogamenolife (05-04-2018), Pigglet (05-11-2018), S1lent (05-04-2018), Senyagami (05-05-2018), Victory (05-04-2018)

Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    no one plays this server because you guys ruined the hitbox

11. The following user said thank you to Bakudo for this useful post:

Pigglet (05-11-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post
    no one plays this server because you guys ruined the hitbox
    Hitbox isn't really the reason why they quit tho. I find the hitbox good actually (no more 3 shot), and wouln't mind having that. It's that the sudden massive change that makes players leave

13. The following user said thank you to Platform for this useful post:

Glaizel (05-09-2018)

Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    Hitbox isn't really the reason why they quit tho. I find the hitbox good actually (no more 3 shot), and wouln't mind having that. It's that the sudden massive change that makes players leave
    Promise you its literally the hitbox

Senyagami's Avatar misery

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Platform View Post
    but you literally can 2hit with lbs op 2 limits u mean

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bakudo View Post
    Promise you its literally the hitbox
    I personally have no problem with the hitbox, not sure what the others think. If they leave just because of hitbox means they NOB jk.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information