Reason: Doing way too much dmg from a far distance

Proof/Evidence:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/97hq2x
    https://imgur.com/a/HfmeRSZ

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    My verdict: Innocent

I can't see anything irregular from the replay you provided that show any signs of any hack that would increase his damage output, he's just hitting hard, and it's AnD so the distance can only be so far, and from the edge of each base you can still pb someone on the other side of the floor so I cannot agree with you that there is anything odd about this player, he just aims well and can pb, that's all.

After watching your replay I also went and followed the user in-game spectating him on another character of his and I did not see anything suspicious about the user.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    I'll agree with Chef.

No signs of any kind of hack or third party program or macro that can increase his damage, that's a mere hard hitting, pretty normal to see in TDMs even from pretty long distances. He merely aimed good and pb'ed nice. He's playing normal, just good skills for pb and aiming.

Innocent.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    My verdict is a NO to this report; I was in game at the time when Mrelahn was playing, and I have spectated him (after his few rounds of being afk); as I told Bram in-game, the user was exhibiting normal gameplay. There were mainly spb's, and when he hit from a distance I noticed he first dealt base shotgun damage, but when he performed spb's they dealt high damage due to mainly being accurate & at a closer distance. Also when the user was playing on another character it was more evident that his shots were normal & that his shots didn't do abnormal damage. Thus my verdict stands at there were no signs of hacking committed by Mrelahn, which is in agreement with my fellow TGM's who have posted above.

Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Declined.

Thread Information