Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Ragnarok

Reason: Did way too much damage.

Proof/Evidence:

https://imgur.com/a/w84zmMi

https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...6lm7oJ8WtpGnYo
    Last edited by Eran; 05-10-2018 at 08:22 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Bump

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    I've reviewed the replays multiple times, there were no suspicious movements of Underclocking & about the user dealing high amounts of damage, I will also say that the user was dealing normal damage output. When Ragnarok's shots hit, if they did, they are mostly part of a movement/momentum which in turn deals a higher amount of damage than if the user was not performing any movements. The user had only one major instance of spike that occurred in the 8th replay, but one instance is not enough to say that the spike was related to external software. I also don't see any evidence of other hacks involved either, it may seem there maybe something fishy going on in the Mansion replays, however in the 4 clan wars where Mansion was involved, the first one being the most suspicious with the user being able to kill the opponent when at a distance & barely touching the silhouette of the character; yet killing them. In the other instances where Mansion was involved nothing as suspicious was seen. Overall being able to output higher damage is due to Ragnarok dashing/tumbling forward increasing his velocity which in turn increases the velocity of the pellets fired, which later makes the shots more accurate & more prone to hit where the user was intending to hit, hence the higher output of damage.

Thus my verdict is that the user Ragnarok is Innocent in this report.

Spoiler!

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    My verdict: Innocent

So I watched all of the replays you've provided and I've seen the user play many times and I can tell you that he is innocent, here's why.

What Underclocking does is it allows the user to aim better as the hit boxes will be delayed, therefore the user just hovers the crosshair and waits until it locks and shoots, thus removing the likelihood of missing due to fast movement of the enemy. Also True underclocking would evidently show clear signs of slower play speed. Both of which are factors that are not evident in the replays. From the replays and from what I've seen in clan wars when spectating him is that the user is simply very skilful.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Reviewed some serious times and I must say that the user is legit, when I firstly reviewed the replays somedays ago I thought it was a serious UC, but real UC makes the user spike hard, even if it's a low UC you can notice it by the basic moves like jumps or even when he turns around, regarding the high damage you said I must say there are moments where he surpasses even 500 or 600, but only a few, and that's cause he not only fights you, he fights with everyone and that makes the damage dealt goes higher cause he deals to everyone, also the fact that he hits hard and has a high skill level, also, and as my fellow Chef stated before, the UC would show clear slowered play speed, and also, I myself had some duels with him and spectated against others, he's a highly skilled player, nothing more than that, he has a good aim and good pb skill, also if it was UC he would requiere merely 2-3 shots to make a kill cause he would be able to aim accurately and shot in the exact moment the xhair locks the opponents and that's something that doesn't happen enough to suggest a real UC.

My vote is: Legit, Innocent

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    No

User is fine, the volumes of damage he's outputting is no different than what players of a higher tier are able to do, if you can aim generally in the vicinity of body area then with the hitboxs structure which presides on FGunZ then you are going to output the best amount of damage per shot since that is the bigger ratio area for the pellets to hit within meaning RNG from spread will be more favourable to deal the best amount of damage.

Underclocking / Undervolting is an oldschool "hack" so to speak since it was first discovered by "Felony", by decreasing your core clocks you was able manipulate the game so that generally speaking aiming became allot easier as players would effectivly "slow down", however by doing such a thing also caused "side effects" such as glitchyness to the body when turning, jumps became floaty, tumbles appeared longer which looking into these replays none of those were apparent, the user played/ran the game at a fast pace. I'd like to point out that underclocking would not cause an "aimlock" which the TGM's above are describing, you still have to naturally play the game as you would without underclocking except it would become substantially easier to do so since the games ticks are different.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with the trials, declined.

Thread Information