Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    So OSRS with better graphics and a few different minigames and boss what not right?

Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So OSRS with better graphics and a few different minigames and boss what not right?
    Pretty much. .

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Do you have a reason for posting specifically in the golden members section? Just curious. If you want to open it up to the rest of the members the thread can be moved.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Do you have a reason for posting specifically in the golden members section? Just curious. If you want to open it up to the rest of the members the thread can be moved.
    Erm, I've posted in golden member's section only due to more VIP than regular user's or at least I think. But you can move it, since I need to open it up more to people and stuff like that .

Thanks
    Hello, non VIP members . This thread is for discussion of interest for Freestyle Scape. I've been actively working on the server, getting rid of the bugs and such. If you wish to test the server, join our discord: https://discord.gg/wNqnHJy - Every tester is needed if you are interested in a project like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information