Adding to the information already provided by my fellow TGM here's my view. At first I just thought they were clan waring vs easy clans and dodging the good ones, but after digging more into it I found some interesting info. So the clan's members are originally from India obviously and play at a internet cafe, a lot of the clans that they go up against have members that are in the same internet cafe, so there could be verbal agreements among them to let Cobra win. To avoid suspicion the losing side would recreate clans with different names and different characters, but there are clear relations between certain characters. They do however go up against some of the top clans sometimes as Zeus said, where they lose mostly and win every now and then. Also by looking at the logs it looks very sketchy when there's multiple clanwars where they end 4-0 within a time span of only 2 minutes.

Verdict: Guilty of swapping, points should be removed from clanwars vs LionKingdom // Demons // TastyChicken.