Thanks
    Well as title say. Indian swap on the ROW .
    Obv Cobra clan is swappin all day long when everyone is offline.
    everytime some other clan (Decent one) goes up they go off.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    I believe the clan Cobra to be manipulating the ranking system by clanwarring against players of their same internet cafe.

Players amongst the Cobra clan also have linked accounts against other clans in which they've VS.

For instance.

Char name - MrBang who's made 182 points

Went up against a clan named ^R-N^5e^Xh^Aa-^H who had the clan LostKindom.

The person who owns MrBang also owns the character ^R-N^5e^Xh^Aa-^H (GM's check USER ID you'll see the obvious connection)

Character Jurk from LostKingdom (Now deleted) also a user from the same location as Cobra clan.

Although not every victory has been against members of their own cafe or amongst friends, it's apparent that when they need to rack up points to hit up the top 3 position they vs their friends/cafe users to make up those points to make it.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Adding to the information already provided by my fellow TGM here's my view. At first I just thought they were clan waring vs easy clans and dodging the good ones, but after digging more into it I found some interesting info. So the clan's members are originally from India obviously and play at a internet cafe, a lot of the clans that they go up against have members that are in the same internet cafe, so there could be verbal agreements among them to let Cobra win. To avoid suspicion the losing side would recreate clans with different names and different characters, but there are clear relations between certain characters. They do however go up against some of the top clans sometimes as Zeus said, where they lose mostly and win every now and then. Also by looking at the logs it looks very sketchy when there's multiple clanwars where they end 4-0 within a time span of only 2 minutes.

Verdict: Guilty of swapping, points should be removed from clanwars vs LionKingdom // Demons // TastyChicken.

Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    Reviewing this month's CW's where the stated clan "Cobra" has participated we can, AND as my fellows #1Chef and Zeus stated, notice most of won Clan Wars are against people of the same internet cafe, this might be in 2 different chances, both considered as swapping no matter how you look on them, using the alternative accounts of every member whenever clan needs to get points quick and the other chance is having a deal or some agreements with other players from that same place or same country, in any case we can see both used, seemingly most of times the use of alt accounts... Like against the now dead clan "LionKingdom", owned until disbanded by Cobra's Leader, MrBang, in any case this is all considered swapping which isn't allowed, this isn't the only case, my fellow #1Chef mentioned some clans used for swapping, reviewing these cw logs it's clear there is a swapping in any cases mostly just by the round win/lose serious differences 4-0 or 4-1.
    I think(and now viewing that clan rankings have been updated for this month half) the clan Cobra must get removed every single point won against TastyChicken, Demons and LionKingdom and left out of the ranking since what they are always trying to do is getting the first or second place to receive rewards, money or coins, doing this will get them out of top 3 and should be a good and clear punishment for their swapping, even though it's kind of strategy doing what they do, it's still considered as swapping and deserves a good punishment that shows them that anything they can do like this kind of "strategy" will get them in serious troubles. I would say more stuff but my fellows already said everything.

Guilty.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    They have 0 wins and 0 losses so it doesn't matter anymore.
    Closed & moved.

Thread Information