Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Can't even find account, i gues sbecause it hasn't been logged into it was deleted...

Private message me your IP address.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    What's the account name that you are trying to login with?
    I do have, malware bytes free version, would that have, anything to do with, not showing any servers?. Thanks again guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Can't even find account, i gues sbecause it hasn't been logged into it was deleted...

Private message me your IP address.
    Ive verified, my account

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Can you access

Fgunz.net

Can you login to your account on fgunz.net

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Can you access

Fgunz.net

Can you login to your account on fgunz.net
    Yes i can, same username, as this forum.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sb222 View Post
    I do not, see that part, mines just blank -__0.
    Post a screenshot of your login screen.

Country
    Thanks

Thanks
    It's greyed out because your don't see any servers.

Either you're up banned or your firewall is preventing the servers from showing..

Assuming you can goto Fgunz.net and see the webpage I'm going to assume it's a firewall issue and you need to allow Gunz.exe through it

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    It's greyed out because your don't see any servers.

Either you're up banned or your firewall is preventing the servers from showing..

Assuming you can goto Fgunz.net and see the webpage I'm going to assume it's a firewall issue and you need to allow Gunz.exe through it
    I turned off, my bit defender, and also malware bytes, i have checked exclusions, within both settings. All other games, work perfectly fine, also gunz.exe has been allowed, within both programs, i ended up enabling them, as they where disabled in Windows Firewall, which the launcher was, and also Gunz.

- - - Updated - - -

I turned off, my bit defender, and also malware bytes, i have checked exclusions, within both settings. All other games, work perfectly fine, also gunz.exe has been allowed, within both programs, i ended up enabling them, as they where disabled in Windows Firewall, which the launcher was, and also Gunz.
    I attempted, to start the Launcher up, and also Gunz.exe, separate times which, still the same result, as the picture i, have tagged to this thread. Account is already, verified but, i did DM the Moderator, asking what he said.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

I attempted, to start the Launcher up, and also Gunz.exe, separate times which, still the same result, as the picture i, have tagged to this thread. Account is already, verified but, i did DM the Moderator, asking what he said.
    DM me your ip and I'll see if the ip is banned or not, however since you can access Fgunz.net it highly unlikely that it is.

Thanks
    Hmm your ip doesn't appear banned, however I've done an unban just on the off chance I'm missing something, relaunch Fgunz and see if you are able to see server now?

Failing that there is still something blocking your connection, have you checked that your Windows Defender is disabled

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information