Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Country
    Posts
    139
    Thanked
    28
    Thanks
    164
    Can't even find account, i gues sbecause it hasn't been logged into it was deleted...

    Private message me your IP address.


    Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

  2. #12
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Country
    Posts
    9
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    What's the account name that you are trying to login with?
    I do have, malware bytes free version, would that have, anything to do with, not showing any servers?. Thanks again guys.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Can't even find account, i gues sbecause it hasn't been logged into it was deleted...

    Private message me your IP address.
    Ive verified, my account

  3. #13
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,094
    Thanked
    488
    Thanks
    1,288
    Can you access

    Fgunz.net

    Can you login to your account on fgunz.net

  4. #14
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Country
    Posts
    9
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Can you access

    Fgunz.net

    Can you login to your account on fgunz.net
    Yes i can, same username, as this forum.

  5. #15
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    98
    Thanked
    62
    Thanks
    84
    Originally Posted by sb222 View Post
    I do not, see that part, mines just blank -__0.
    Post a screenshot of your login screen.

  6. #16
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Country
    Posts
    9
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    0

  7. #17
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,094
    Thanked
    488
    Thanks
    1,288
    It's greyed out because your don't see any servers.

    Either you're up banned or your firewall is preventing the servers from showing..

    Assuming you can goto Fgunz.net and see the webpage I'm going to assume it's a firewall issue and you need to allow Gunz.exe through it

  8. #18
    New Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Country
    Posts
    9
    Thanked
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    It's greyed out because your don't see any servers.

    Either you're up banned or your firewall is preventing the servers from showing..

    Assuming you can goto Fgunz.net and see the webpage I'm going to assume it's a firewall issue and you need to allow Gunz.exe through it
    I turned off, my bit defender, and also malware bytes, i have checked exclusions, within both settings. All other games, work perfectly fine, also gunz.exe has been allowed, within both programs, i ended up enabling them, as they where disabled in Windows Firewall, which the launcher was, and also Gunz.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by sb222 View Post
    I turned off, my bit defender, and also malware bytes, i have checked exclusions, within both settings. All other games, work perfectly fine, also gunz.exe has been allowed, within both programs, i ended up enabling them, as they where disabled in Windows Firewall, which the launcher was, and also Gunz.
    I attempted, to start the Launcher up, and also Gunz.exe, separate times which, still the same result, as the picture i, have tagged to this thread. Account is already, verified but, i did DM the Moderator, asking what he said.

  9. #19
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,094
    Thanked
    488
    Thanks
    1,288
    Originally Posted by sb222 View Post
    I turned off, my bit defender, and also malware bytes, i have checked exclusions, within both settings. All other games, work perfectly fine, also gunz.exe has been allowed, within both programs, i ended up enabling them, as they where disabled in Windows Firewall, which the launcher was, and also Gunz.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I attempted, to start the Launcher up, and also Gunz.exe, separate times which, still the same result, as the picture i, have tagged to this thread. Account is already, verified but, i did DM the Moderator, asking what he said.
    DM me your ip and I'll see if the ip is banned or not, however since you can access Fgunz.net it highly unlikely that it is.

  10. #20
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,094
    Thanked
    488
    Thanks
    1,288
    Hmm your ip doesn't appear banned, however I've done an unban just on the off chance I'm missing something, relaunch Fgunz and see if you are able to see server now?

    Failing that there is still something blocking your connection, have you checked that your Windows Defender is disabled

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)