Castiel's Avatar Ex-Event Team - Lurking

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^I-Hu^Yah^Cwi-^G

Reason: He was reported yesterday by me cause he spammed the lobby chat, now he got unmuted and searched for me in game and started talking sh*t to me, first claiming that I was already declined and that reporting him wouldn't make me GM(Referring to TGM Period that I didn't pass), then he asked me why I reported him and told him "nothing blocks me from reporting and I know I won't become GM for doing it" then he started swearing about that I was doing show off to prove "I am worthy of GM" and then I decided to Screenshot it all, you can read how he calls me slut, tell me to burn in hell and some more even though he knew(and said it) I would report him again if he kept up. Review it there in the Evidence. I request at least a warning for this, I don't think a spam report should actually generate all these, also we can see he claims that my english is pathetic and all that stuff kind like xeno... Y'all know how this goes and also know that I'm not frustrated or sad for not being promoted. As I said, I request a warning for this if it doesn't deserve a mute. Up to your judgement GMs.

Proof/Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/YRwf53z

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    You clearly provoked him, just take a look at the things you told him:

"Pathetic immature 8yo kid"
    "Shut the hell up"
    "You're immature, stfu man you're annoying"

Declined, I suggest you to use the /ignore command on such people.

Thread Information