Thanks
    Suggestion type: FGunZ

Suggestion descriptions:

1. Add a way to enable/disable the level up sound in the sound options, or disable it altogether in the Turbo and Team Turbo modes (or preferably, all modes). It gets extremely annoying with people leveling up every few seconds.

2. Reduce the idle timer (time before a player is auto-kicked) for the Turbo and Team Turbo modes to maybe 60-90 seconds before an idle player is kicked from the room. If players are allowed to idle in the Turbo modes for 5-10 minutes like the others, it'd wreck their K/D stats.

3. Disable the 5 second timer from being reset upon dying, in the Turbo modes. Currently, leaving a Turbo game in small maps like Sewer is quite tedious due to the fact that we die every 2 seconds. Exit to gameroom or lobby should be possible with 1 attempt, not several.

P.S: FGunZ now needs an epilepsy warning somewhere. Seriously. Play in Sewer or Shower Room to see why
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 06-10-2018 at 04:17 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

#1Chef (06-10-2018), Aredus (06-10-2018), Daniel (06-10-2018), Ommadawn (06-10-2018)

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    To add;

Limit the maps, the current map "Sewer" is being used which means you are dying instantly upon spawn and everyone spamming big sword slashes or using machine guns if by luck they manage to move off the spawn point to the tunnels to spray into the spawn centre. I've literally gone 100/1 by doing this (Legancy can vouch), it's far to easy to spawn EXP / Kills / Ratio this way, the mode is fun don't get me wrong but some maps such as sewer need be back listed from being used for such a game mode.

Screenshot of Sewer spawn and me in tunnel just spamming into it. (60/5 from 2 minutes of playing)

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

4. The following user said thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Amers (06-10-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    To add;

Limit the maps, the current map "Sewer" is being used which means you are dying instantly upon spawn and everyone spamming big sword slashes or using machine guns if by luck they manage to move off the spawn point to the tunnels to spray into the spawn centre. I've literally gone 100/1 by doing this (Legancy can vouch), it's far to easy to spawn EXP / Kills / Ratio this way, the mode is fun don't get me wrong but some maps such as sewer need be back listed from being used for such a game mode.

Screenshot of Sewer spawn and me in tunnel just spamming into it. (60/5 from 2 minutes of playing)

https://i.imgur.com/53fjmcq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/NwMKsRl.jpg
    Brings me back to the old fguzn V6.5 or so, but now it's even faster, what a time to be a live!
    Last edited by StephanM; 06-10-2018 at 07:11 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Amers (06-10-2018)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    maybe also add a 1 second respawn timer so it wont be abused as much? (force it to respawn after 1 second though without the need to press the "action key" to respawn)

Senyagami's Avatar misery

Country
    Thanks
    please let it be

Thread Information