Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Really selling yourself short here buddy. Couldn't care less if you got declined, barely knows any programming at all, no proof of work, not active and by the sounds of it, you want to be taught how to do stuff? Hard to tell if you're trolling or not.
    Last edited by Linzor; 06-10-2018 at 06:49 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Amers (06-10-2018)

FeirNox's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Really selling yourself short here buddy. Couldnt care less if you got declined, barely knows any programming at all, no proof of work, not active and by the sounds of it, you want to be taught how to do stuff? Hard to tell if you're trolling or not.
    100% not trolling, really wish I did have my work. I'm sorry for not selling myself but I'm truthful. don't get me wrong though I would love the opportunity to work with freestyle on gunz related projects. I realize what I'm saying, while typing out this app the number 1 thing I figured would be pointed out was that I could "care-less". also yes I do want to be "Taught", but whats wrong with that? where would gunz be if no one was taught anything. oh wait...

I am still learning how to program but I have worked with gunz source before and understand a lot, but I will say that was waaay back then. I have helped make the first ctf mode for gunz. (altho i didn't help too much)

This is all from 5 - 8 years ago I've forgotten a lot, I've also worked with gfx with some good gfx artist.

as for the teaching part, like I said I used to make maps with gtk-radiant back in the day. never even heard of using 3ds max, and blender. I don't expect to be spoonfed, but a question here and there while I learn.

If your looking for the best dev who knows everything good luck.

Thread Information