FeirNox's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Name: Jordan, (Ign: FeirNox)

Date of birth: 07/30/1994

Languages (Programming and/or other): Gotta admit I've started but haven't learned a lot, 2 main focuses Were c++ and java, but I haven't been focusing on learning to much for I have been busy with work, life, etc. I've messed with a lot more including asm, javascript, c#, and others. I understand most syntax.

Skills / Experience: I have made a bit including maps, hacks (dll's, mrs stuff, etc), made my own test server at one point. I was a GM at a server that is now dead I think... ***** doesn't know what he wants to do...
    only problem is I used to use gtk, don't know about other ways to make maps. I have used blender altho not to much and a long time ago, but I realize things like the vertex's, etc.

Proof of work: None, I'm expecting a auto-decline. I had proof of work from a while ago. but that nob mike flagged my stuff on youtube and it was taken down a long time ago.

Is all proof of work your own work? ... had proof, don't anymore.

Closing: This was all a LONG time ago, feel free to decline me. Could care less... I haven't really kept up with learning how to code/make maps/ DEV. I've worked with a lot of people including pluke, lone, witch, jet, mike, zxpwd and more I'm sure.. been playing for a loong time. I have a good memory, I'm a very fast learner, and I want to learn. I don't know much atm. I've heard you make maps with blender and 3ds max now? sounds interesting. would love to learn.

Life: Atm I am working full time, so I'm not to active. I have goals, with the main goal being to join the air-force.
    Gunz is a part of my life whether I like it or not, it relaxes me. I admit I don't know too much but I want to learn.
    I feel if I had a reason to learn, It would be a lot easier for me to learn. This might be a weird application but like I said decline me if you want, I will work towards my goals always. ask me questions.. I will answer with 100% honesty, or just.. 0x90.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Really selling yourself short here buddy. Couldn't care less if you got declined, barely knows any programming at all, no proof of work, not active and by the sounds of it, you want to be taught how to do stuff? Hard to tell if you're trolling or not.
    Last edited by Linzor; 06-10-2018 at 06:49 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Amers (06-10-2018)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Really selling yourself short here buddy. Couldnt care less if you got declined, barely knows any programming at all, no proof of work, not active and by the sounds of it, you want to be taught how to do stuff? Hard to tell if you're trolling or not.
    100% not trolling, really wish I did have my work. I'm sorry for not selling myself but I'm truthful. don't get me wrong though I would love the opportunity to work with freestyle on gunz related projects. I realize what I'm saying, while typing out this app the number 1 thing I figured would be pointed out was that I could "care-less". also yes I do want to be "Taught", but whats wrong with that? where would gunz be if no one was taught anything. oh wait...

I am still learning how to program but I have worked with gunz source before and understand a lot, but I will say that was waaay back then. I have helped make the first ctf mode for gunz. (altho i didn't help too much)

This is all from 5 - 8 years ago I've forgotten a lot, I've also worked with gfx with some good gfx artist.

as for the teaching part, like I said I used to make maps with gtk-radiant back in the day. never even heard of using 3ds max, and blender. I don't expect to be spoonfed, but a question here and there while I learn.

If your looking for the best dev who knows everything good luck.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    If as you say your proof of work was lost and you have the skills for it, then go ahead and make a map now and show us what you can do. You can’t expect us to accept you with no proof of your abilities.

6. The following 2 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Amers (06-10-2018), Canpai (06-15-2018)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    If as you say your proof of work was lost and you have the skills for it, then go ahead and make a map now and show us what you can do. You can’t expect us to accept you with no proof of your abilities.
    Sorry for late response, I admit I was a little tipsy when writing this but I'll accept the challenge might take me a bit but I'm sure I can make a map. Just give me time. If you want you can decline this and I'll re apply later on down the road. Only reason it might take me a bit is because I do work a lot.. but I'll try.

Thread Information