Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Block them!
    Don't let the goonz kids farm easy money

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    We're either going to 1) reduce the EXP in small maps like Sewer (+ add new spawns) or 2) block them.
    Adding new spawns to small maps like Sewer still wouldn't be of much use with 32 players spread all over and spawn killing people.

The more important concern with small maps is K/D ratios. There are people who have played FGunz for years and haven't touched 30,000 kills, whereas a player like OrpheusM makes the same amount of kills with 10 billion exp in a day. I think it's also unfair to old/dedicated players who spent years getting 100,000+ kills, only to have it surpassed by people who play Turbo regularly for a week. I feel bad for someone like Abood/Coublar who made 350,000+ legit kills and now people can just use a keyboard/mouse slash macro to be able to sit back and get multiple kills per second for doing nothing.

Honestly, powerleveling is lame and at this point, there is nothing stopping people from rebirthing on multiple accounts, considering it takes only 30-40 minutes to get to level 99.

TDM rooms had very few players yesterday while the Turbo farming room was consistently 34/32, in the same map (Sewer), for over 6-8 hours. Option #2 would be a great choice and we hope you go with that.
    Last edited by EternalBeast; 06-11-2018 at 02:59 PM.

3. The following 2 users say thank you to EternalBeast for this useful post:

Daniel (06-11-2018), Satan (06-11-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    Too much work
    simple date check.

Turbo mode should give EXP (less amount), but shouldn't count towards your K/D at all (both in-game and rankings)

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Skilly for this useful post:

Legions (06-14-2018), StephanM (06-13-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skilly View Post
    simple date check.

Turbo mode should give EXP (less amount), but shouldn't count towards your K/D at all (both in-game and rankings)
    This, the original game already had a function for special events based on timers.
    Shouldn't be too hard to have a server time based switch to enable/disable modes or global events.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Here goes the whining again... now that Turbo is out, there's already some people whining of how the game is unoriginal... want to lose more people to this game? Be my guest, but don't go whining that it's boring because we've lost all the people we had.

I remember back in 2012 when I arrived here, there were 300+ members online on a daily basis because of the room tags, some other features added by our developers here. Now, most of it is gone to make it more original and it seems the more original everyone wants to put this, the more we lose people on the server...

We've had a big loss when Freestyle Gunz updated to V8 and now you guys go whining on how Turbo mode makes us do levels so easily. If that's so then, take off Turbo mode and raise the EXP rate?

I'm just saying, at this point, if the server keeps getting some disagreement towards the new stuff, the server will most probably dead soon enough.
    Every single game out there that comes out with new patches will get all types of feedbacks. Game Mod's want these feedbacks so they can better the game. Just take Fornite or PUBG for example. Whenever they patch the game with new weps, it becomes the most overpowered gun ever. What happens in the next patch? They nerf that wep. These are not people whining about Turbo. These are people who want to better the game. Players know the game best that's why patches always happen. You just gonna sit there and agree that this doesn't need any fixing?

8. The following user said thank you to Hart for this useful post:

EternalBeast (06-13-2018)

Dalah's Avatar Bedouin

Thanks
    No I don't agree... It's so much fun in the small maps.. and also its cool for level quickly.. instead of the shit quests.
    and we are going forward not backward.. so **** all quests mode..

Let it be and let everyone level on them way !

- - - Updated - - -

I Belive it made for those maps..

10. The following user said thank you to Dalah for this useful post:

Exc (06-13-2018)

Zeino's Avatar (◡‿◡✿)

Country
    Thanks
    I disagree. If you want to play it on large maps, start the game with large map. Or make it relaymap having small, large maps mixed. Isn't this mode to fast level up? Let people play however they like.

🏍️💨💨💨

Country
    Thanks
    Small or large maps will die fast with snipers, weekly competitions are izi and it is the same without TURBO if you are all day you can pass it to the one that has 30k + (that's why it's called COMPETITION) in v7 it was the same (free kill) in CTF and in 1 week towards 2 rebirth, that you complain just have fun and already

13. The following user said thank you to Zaku for this useful post:

Legions (06-14-2018)

Neha's Avatar LoveYou>3000

Country
    Thanks
    Thanks for uptating this mode

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information