Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Here goes the whining again... now that Turbo is out, there's already some people whining of how the game is unoriginal... want to lose more people to this game? Be my guest, but don't go whining that it's boring because we've lost all the people we had.

I remember back in 2012 when I arrived here, there were 300+ members online on a daily basis because of the room tags, some other features added by our developers here. Now, most of it is gone to make it more original and it seems the more original everyone wants to put this, the more we lose people on the server...

We've had a big loss when Freestyle Gunz updated to V8 and now you guys go whining on how Turbo mode makes us do levels so easily. If that's so then, take off Turbo mode and raise the EXP rate?

I'm just saying, at this point, if the server keeps getting some disagreement towards the new stuff, the server will most probably dead soon enough.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Dante for this useful post:

Castiel (06-11-2018), Senyagami (06-11-2018)

Senyagami's Avatar misery

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by dante View Post
    here goes the whining again... Now that turbo is out, there's already some people whining of how the game is unoriginal... Want to lose more people to this game? Be my guest, but don't go whining that it's boring because we've lost all the people we had.

I remember back in 2012 when i arrived here, there were 300+ members online on a daily basis because of the room tags, some other features added by our developers here. Now, most of it is gone to make it more original and it seems the more original everyone wants to put this, the more we lose people on the server...

We've had a big loss when freestyle gunz updated to v8 and now you guys go whining on how turbo mode makes us do levels so easily. If that's so then, take off turbo mode and raise the exp rate?

I'm just saying, at this point, if the server keeps getting some disagreement towards the new stuff, the server will most probably dead soon enough.
    wew

Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Senyagami View Post
    wew
    Well, the truth is the truth and truth hurts. Some people always get on the defensive when the truth is out.
    They can't face the facts correctly.

Senyagami's Avatar misery

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Well, the truth is the truth and truth hurts. Some people always get on the defensive when the truth is out.
    They can't face the facts correctly.
    welp nothing to say anymore

Aredus's Avatar Haha

Country
    Thanks
    Make it a special holiday mode

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    We're either going to 1) reduce the EXP in small maps like Sewer (+ add new spawns) or 2) block them.

Daniel's Avatar certified lover boy 𓅓

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    We're either going to 1) reduce the EXP in small maps like Sewer (+ add new spawns) or 2) block them.
    IMO option number 2 is better.

Credits to Charm-Hye for the avatar & signature pictures.

https://i.imgur.com/oL5MGf8.png
    #maayankusit.
    see you in 2024 ~

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    This

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    I'd say block them since it's no fun in instantly dying as you spawn anyway cuz of such a small map.

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Camel for this useful post:

Amers (06-13-2018), Ranger (06-11-2018)

Shu's Avatar If you cant Kstyle.Dstyle

Country
    Thanks
    Blocking them seems to be the best choice here since you got the new weekly ranking going on
    Do you really wanna live FOREVER?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information