Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: PIIIIIIIIII

Reason: Dmg reduce (suspicions, im not sure)

Proof/Evidence:
    I think he is using dmg reduce. Even though he is a very good player and doesn't need it, i noticed i did very little dmg whenever i got a good hit in. At one point he gets called out by another player for using dmg reduce and i started doing 200~ dmg with only 2 hits. Idk if dmg reduce can be toggled though, i'm inexperienced regarding hacks.

Ping: https://imgur.com/a/iR655Ja

Replays: https://www.sendspace.com/file/3ian6z
    Last edited by Ganggbangg; 06-15-2018 at 12:00 AM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    It's a No from me.

After watching all your replays there is only one instance that is a bit odd. In the second replay where after he killed you, you said "only 77 dmg?", after checking his HP/AP from his perspective I can assure you that his HP/AP shown after you died was accurate, which is very odd. However it could just be that the pellet spread of all your shots went wrong because you were shooting while he was moving so there is that possibility.

The instance in the 3rd replay which may have seemed fishy to you where you hit a lot and it appeared that he had 110 HP 90 AP after you died, the counter was actually incorrect in this occasion as there is a delay in that counter sometimes, his actual HP/AP was 71 HP 0 AP, which is a more accurate representation of the amount of hits you made. And the other instance that may seem weird to you is the 5th replay where the hit sign appeared twice but you did no damage, that's just pellet spread.

One instance cannot be seen as valid enough proof to say the user is guilty.

Waiting for the replays to be revised by other GMs and give their opinions.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    It's a no from me as well, I believe Chef explained everything and there's nothing else to add. Not every close shot is a PB, depends on where the pellets spread.

Declined.

Thread Information