EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Hi there. I have an idea for a new camera which revolves around you so you can see both your front and back etc in game. Could be somewhat tactical but you would not be able to move or attack when using this camera. Could be accessible by hot key or any type of command.

I am thinking of this because I am planning to put some C++ knowledge into action with a bit of physics and maths in the near future. I am wondering if this is something that people want.

I would think that there may be some debate on it being OP or necessary, and granted that it is fair. I would like to see it (though I am unable to actually play right now) in rooms, and especially in training. It's fun to be able to see your own character from a new perspective. Such a perspective is normally only available in shops. You could see some new things and it may even produce some funny glitches.
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    GunZ is way too fast paced for this type of weapon/feature. You should make it anyways though
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

3. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

EASTVAN (06-25-2018)

EASTVAN's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Thank you, and I think your point is valid. Well bro, I might, but I rather try and do something the community wants, and as it is I am study a lot of things, not really practice my coding, but I know I can do it. Maybe will do it 1 day. Thank you for your support ^_^

Please close this topic
    恰合

叶 部 让 拟 囡 过 烨 补 让 袮 囝 过 也 不 让 倪 难 国
    伙 的 保 护 神 真 格 潨 聚 合 和 合 力 合 合 理 威 容 故 亦 变 奕 闻 达 的 问 答
    圈 圏 变 変 合 圆 也.
    尔 过.
    翼 加 医 家 一 家 怡

Thread Information