Country
    Thanks
    Hello to all of you, I just want to know if I am able to suggest a game mode that will bring the players back? or something that can make the gunz more attractable to players that has been playing Gunz for Years/Decade.

The turbo mode was not successful, It's only for pro's that wanted to have many accs to rebirth and get more coins in exchange or to get high ranks or should we say climb their rank to the top. And at first I think this game mode is good, It is actually good for decent players? . But how about the new players? New players that have tested the mode? They can't even reach up to 100, I 've seen one player '' I don't want to mention his/her ign '' he/she only plays the [ Turbo Mode ] everyday, and the LIMIT KILLS is 500. Every time the game ended he/she only had only 50 to 100 kills, and have lot's of deaths around 400 to 700.

Do you guys think that they enjoy the mode?

And I see that, new players love to quest co'z they can't 'Reload Shoot' [ Late Dash ] that only Decent/PROS can do. So what i think here is to add a new Quest Map for Questers?

We've know that this Maps / Mansion / Prison / Dungeon was the oldest map for Questing, Since then none of the other server's realease a new ''MAP'' for Quest.

How about we will be the first one to make One?

I know, My suggestion is kinda weird.

But what i see here, Every new players that downloaded that game. They only start Questing?

Since everyone start at Quest > They only know how to SPAM / by using Rifles / Smg's / MachineGun '/ And Love'd to equiped an Element for their sword.

For Example : Fire / Ice / Poison.

How about to add/make a new one?

Since theres a donator Fire / Poison / Ice / , @ Donation Shop?

I don't think that fgunz is a bad server, It's just they left because they we're attracted to other server that Fgunz don't have.

The game have a potential for International players to enjoy with.

But theres only thing that players might/may get back to the game and to have their interest back to the game.

And that is by starting a new FreestyleGunz, A new gunz that will Continue the good service for the players, It's never too late to be the 'Top 1' International Gunz Server, Global or either South East Asia.
    It's a dream for me to have a huge amount of players playing FreestyleGunz. A none Toxic Community.

Everything Beautiful describes this Gunz server, It's just that my passion for this game is speechless, I 've played this game since when i was a kid.

And now I ' m 18. And still addicted to this game.

Thats ALL !! !

Much love to all of you guys! Most Active player - John

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by President View Post
    Hello to all of you, I just want to know if I am able to suggest a game mode that will bring the players back? or something that can make the gunz more attractable to players that has been playing Gunz for Years/Decade.

The turbo mode was not successful, It's only for pro's that wanted to have many accs to rebirth and get more coins in exchange or to get high ranks or should we say climb their rank to the top. And at first I think this game mode is good, It is actually good for decent players? . But how about the new players? New players that have tested the mode? They can't even reach up to 100, I 've seen one player '' I don't want to mention his/her ign '' he/she only plays the [ Turbo Mode ] everyday, and the LIMIT KILLS is 500. Every time the game ended he/she only had only 50 to 100 kills, and have lot's of deaths around 400 to 700.

Do you guys think that they enjoy the mode?

And I see that, new players love to quest co'z they can't 'Reload Shoot' [ Late Dash ] that only Decent/PROS can do. So what i think here is to add a new Quest Map for Questers?

We've know that this Maps / Mansion / Prison / Dungeon was the oldest map for Questing, Since then none of the other server's realease a new ''MAP'' for Quest.

How about we will be the first one to make One?

I know, My suggestion is kinda weird.

But what i see here, Every new players that downloaded that game. They only start Questing?

Since everyone start at Quest > They only know how to SPAM / by using Rifles / Smg's / MachineGun '/ And Love'd to equiped an Element for their sword.

For Example : Fire / Ice / Poison.

How about to add/make a new one?

Since theres a donator Fire / Poison / Ice / , @ Donation Shop?

I don't think that fgunz is a bad server, It's just they left because they we're attracted to other server that Fgunz don't have.

The game have a potential for International players to enjoy with.

But theres only thing that players might/may get back to the game and to have their interest back to the game.

And that is by starting a new FreestyleGunz, A new gunz that will Continue the good service for the players, It's never too late to be the 'Top 1' International Gunz Server, Global or either South East Asia.
    It's a dream for me to have a huge amount of players playing FreestyleGunz. A none Toxic Community.

Everything Beautiful describes this Gunz server, It's just that my passion for this game is speechless, I 've played this game since when i was a kid.

And now I ' m 18. And still addicted to this game.

Thats ALL !! !

Much love to all of you guys! Most Active player - John
    Just wanna add, P:S sorry for my English hope you guys can understand it clearly. Thanks in advance

2. The following 5 users say thank you to President for this useful post:

Daniel (06-30-2018), Eran (07-09-2018), Feitan (06-30-2018), Glaizel (06-30-2018), Oriqin (06-30-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Exactly.

4. The following user said thank you to Oriqin for this useful post:

President (06-30-2018)

Feitan's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Heyo
    Fgunz is definitely not a bad server and in my opinion, it actually just needs some final polishing and will attract players on its own. I agree with what you said about newcoming guys, they need some path to take on to graduately improve. You could say "But, they will improve when they play with the pros" - not necessarily. Enjoying the gradual progress and improvement is key in anything. Just like learning how to swim haha
    Also, sometimes players that are already good may struggle to find a reason to play seriously, because they don't have something to strive towards. I get it, gunz is supposed to be not that HARDCORE as games like, say World of Warcraft in terms of achievements, even I play for some evening fun and what not.
    I agree that you must be careful not to SPICE things UP too much, I've seen that one failing in many servers/games(kind of like a shounen anime that starts acceptable, but can't properly manage the power levels haha, that one).
    If there was some noble and rare sign of recognition that you could obtain hard (which could be an item, could be a dope looking dress, could be a title), it would add that extra charm of soul to the game. I'm not just talking about an EVENT item, but perhaps something like a quest, in which you have to complete multiple things to get that legendary thing - perhaps a combination of
    kills(above certain ammount) + 1 duel tourney win + clearing some hard quest.
    At the end of the day, it's absolutely up to you to decide, but wanted to point that out, because I love the game.

Peace out
    Last edited by Feitan; 06-30-2018 at 06:43 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to Feitan for this useful post:

President (06-30-2018)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    The turbo mode wasn't made to revive the server, it was made for people to have fun, imo at least. Trying to perfect a server is literally self-destructive (and this is also why v8 took so ****ing long, trying to perfect, not to make something practical) and history has proven this, anyone who has tried to make this "perfect, new gunz pserver" with a perfect interface, perfect balancing etc, just fails hard. It either takes too long to perfect, or the end product is illogical.

Don't try to perfect, just stick to the basics, pserver = free bounty clothes, custom maps, custom shit etc.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

8. The following user said thank you to Amers for this useful post:

President (06-30-2018)

Thread Information