Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by skaterreborn View Post
    lmao ya'll delete anything u dont like reading its incredible. ya'll banned more then half the playerbase full of bs reports then u gave the players a "updated version" although players see it as a disaster lol. staff n devs did this themselves, damage is done. move on or play a server that isnt complete and utter poo!
    1. You're struggling with the language to begin with so I don't know if we even should take you seriously
    2. You sound retarded by saying we banned half the server, our bans are 100% fail-proof since they're auto bans by the system since its detected by our anti-cheat and Dave handles that part

I only agree with one part that some of the developers made a few mistakes and I even pointed them out before V8 came out, on the other hand you have no right to say that they destroyed it, if anything you're logged in to our forums with 1 post and that 1 post is literally making you look like an idiot. If you don't like our server then by all means f*ck right off to that other garbage ratted server and have everything in your pc vulnerable by a sketchy owner.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Amers (07-22-2018), Dante (08-06-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    1. You're struggling with the language to begin with so I don't know if we even should take you seriously
    2. You sound retarded by saying we banned half the server, our bans are 100% fail-proof since they're auto bans by the system since its detected by our anti-cheat and Dave handles that part

I only agree with one part that some of the developers made a few mistakes and I even pointed them out before V8 came out, on the other hand you have no right to say that they destroyed it, if anything you're logged in to our forums with 1 post and that 1 post is literally making you look like an idiot. If you don't like our server then by all means f*ck right off to that other garbage ratted server and have everything in your pc vulnerable by a sketchy owner.
    1. lol i cant be asked to type formally on a forum bud, dont get ur panties in a bunch over it. 2. yea ya did ban more then half the server, this was way before v8 was even a thought. 3. i dont have to **** right off, this is a public domain that ive signed up for. my other account got deleted for criticizing people like you too much and they couldnt handle the internet to well. 4. PC vulnerable by a sketchy owner u say?? i coulda sworn FG had a trojan in it around v6-v7. plz dont be hypocritical sir! Devs ****ed up the version real bad the and staff banned more then half the server in v6-v7. im not worried about it but i stroll through the forums every now and again and figured id give me opinion! Unfortunately some people may need to pick on the grammar and punctuation to see that they get their way..sad sad times ;/

4. The following 2 users say thank you to skaterreborn for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (07-25-2018), Hart (07-25-2018)

Thread Information