Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    just give up, people in the community has giving them feedbacks and they did and they choose to dig a hole for this sever

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    here's an idea which might get some people back(for an hour or two)
    send emails to all registered users.

a fcking video contest isn't going to do shit let's be honest lol

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    I personally think that it's time to let it go in peace,
    this server (and game in general) is on it's last moments anyway.

New people are having huge difficulty in improving, causing them to give up quite quickly while the old players don't really bother to stick around anymore, which causes losses from both sides.

There's nothing much left to do, it's a fourteen year old game, at the end of the day.

Country
    Thanks
    You're right on that. But i think nuub players like the [r] [ia] room modifiers. I don't know but i think if they bring [r] [ia] tag they'll come back. co'z it's gonna be a lot of fun @ Mansion TDM < TROLL MODE [ON] + Stun NADE] kids will have fun doin that all day believe me. (WHY?.) Cause im one of those kids having fun doin that thing at Training room HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    Maybe you guys should have listened more to the community instead of bringing out a 2nd fcking limit breaker.
    Before v8 came out I made a simple post only asking you guys to buff the pioneer.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...eer&highlight=

Post got alot of thanks making me think the community wanted that aswell, but nothing was done with the suggestion.
    Instead of that you tried to milk the last money out of the people, and now you talking shit to your own community...
    sad story..
    Yes, because when I was a dev i was able to control what the admins/owners wanted to and chose to do in the end. That's a good one.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    lmao what type of reply is that to people who actually want to see the server strive?
    Know the difference between whining and feedback.
    All talk no action? The only thing we can do is TALK and its up to the devs if they wanna listen or not.
    False, you could make a difference by learning to code well and then applying and see how much difference you make then. Other option would be spend all the time learning how to do everything you need to run a Gunz server. Perhaps one of the other positions would work better for you. But oh wait you just talk, if they don't listen to you then the choices above are all you have other than quitting and playing something else or just keep talking if that's your thing. Saying the same thing over and over just in a different context means the staff will finally listen, that's why some posts have responses from staff and others don't right???
    Last edited by S1lent; 08-05-2018 at 06:22 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

StephanM (08-05-2018)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Yes, because when I was a dev i was able to control what the admins/owners wanted to and chose to do in the end. That's a good one.
    Amen brother, amen.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Seems like as much as dave/mcsic has done for this server, they have been holding it back aswell by not putting trust into their devs (which from business experience is a really dumb thing to do)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    False, you could make a difference by learning to code well and then applying and see how much difference you make then. Other option would be spend all the time learning how to do everything you need to run a Gunz server. Perhaps one of the other positions would work better for you. But oh wait you just talk, if they don't listen to you then the choices above are all you have other than quitting and playing something else or just keep talking if that's your thing. Saying the same thing over and over just in a different context means the staff will finally listen, that's why some posts have responses from staff and others don't right???
    What you just said in your first sentence basically implies, "if you don't have the skills to help the server internally you're not allowed to give feedback/suggestions". You seem very triggered and emotionally unstable. Maybe you need to calm down and take a step back and not try to start up an argument with anybody who replies to you.

11. The following user said thank you to Hart for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (08-06-2018)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hart View Post
    What you just said in your first sentence basically implies, "if you don't have the skills to help the server internally you're not allowed to give feedback/suggestions". You seem very triggered and emotionally unstable. Maybe you need to calm down and take a step back and not try to start up an argument with anybody who replies to you.
    While i agree with you, i can understand his standpoint :p. The whole server is basically shitting on the devs over something that probably hasn't been entirely their fault.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information