Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Well what's stopping experienced players from other pservers from coming over to fg?
    And another question is, why are fg players going to other pservers
    Playerbase.

Stick to a server with 70 players or goto a server with 200+?

It's not even about updates and advertising at this point the game is to old to appeal to new players and the player count is too low to appeal to old players.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Ganggbangg (07-08-2018), Zachary (07-15-2018)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Playerbase.

It's not even about updates and advertising at this point the game is to old to appeal to new players and the player count is too low to appeal to old players.
    imo fgunz lacks management. I can't really tell what dave/mcsic are busy with but i for one don't see any presence from them. Which is fine, fgunz has been running for years, after a while you lose interest i get that. I think someone should take some work off of their hands that really cares about this game to start managing it.

The above is 1 of many things causing the playerbase to become stagnant/decreasing but in my opinion the core of the issue.

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Ganggbangg for this useful post:

Amers (07-08-2018), Bunny (07-13-2018), Camel (07-08-2018)

Banned

Thanks
    they just need to bring back AI and R tags

6. The following user said thank you to ImComming4U for this useful post:

Dante (08-06-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    Well what's stopping experienced players from other pservers from coming over to fg?
    And another question is, why are fg players going to other pservers

Playerbase.

Originally Posted by Ganggbangg View Post
    imo fgunz lacks management. I can't really tell what dave/mcsic are busy with but i for one don't see any presence from them. Which is fine, fgunz has been running for years, after a while you lose interest i get that. I think someone should take some work off of their hands that really cares about this game to start managing it.

The above is 1 of many things causing the playerbase to become stagnant/decreasing but in my opinion the core of the issue.

These three hit the nail on the head without me needing to guide this thread further.
    I explicitly avoided mentioning "new" players as the investment is great and payoff is low;
    With the FGunZ community already diminishing, even after the Turbo update, I expected Dave or McSic to make a thread to state their positions around where FG is headed or what their vision is.
    If the vision is to just go on until the player count reaches 0, then I say the plan is working.
    Unfortunate.

8. The following user said thank you to Paragon for this useful post:

Bunny (07-13-2018)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Playerbase.

Well, when the playerbase was 200+ people were still migrating to other pservers, but yeah, I personally also leave just bc no rooms, and sometimes always because of this (pls remove): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWzYYSXwzow
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Country
    Thanks
    and when you think it can't possibly get worse,
    the event team is trying to pull players further outside gunz to other games.
    @ management, damage control please?

11. The following 2 users say thank you to Paragon for this useful post:

Beast (07-08-2018), Share (07-08-2018)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    and when you think it can't possibly get worse,
    the event team is trying to pull players further outside gunz to other games.
    @ management, damage control please?
    This is mainly done for forum users to hangout with each other and not "pull players further outside gunz to other games"
    Last edited by Camel; 07-08-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    logon:
    - see training room die;
    - see garden tdm die;
    - see mansion AnD die;
    - see a player "FGunZDotNet" with clan "BestServer";

this is the "new" saturday...

Country
    Thanks
    lmao ya'll delete anything u dont like reading its incredible. ya'll banned more then half the playerbase full of bs reports then u gave the players a "updated version" although players see it as a disaster lol. staff n devs did this themselves, damage is done. move on or play a server that isnt complete and utter poo!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by skaterreborn View Post
    lmao ya'll delete anything u dont like reading its incredible. ya'll banned more then half the playerbase full of bs reports then u gave the players a "updated version" although players see it as a disaster lol. staff n devs did this themselves, damage is done. move on or play a server that isnt complete and utter poo!
    1. You're struggling with the language to begin with so I don't know if we even should take you seriously
    2. You sound retarded by saying we banned half the server, our bans are 100% fail-proof since they're auto bans by the system since its detected by our anti-cheat and Dave handles that part

I only agree with one part that some of the developers made a few mistakes and I even pointed them out before V8 came out, on the other hand you have no right to say that they destroyed it, if anything you're logged in to our forums with 1 post and that 1 post is literally making you look like an idiot. If you don't like our server then by all means f*ck right off to that other garbage ratted server and have everything in your pc vulnerable by a sketchy owner.

16. The following 2 users say thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Amers (07-22-2018), Dante (08-06-2018)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information