Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    You all are welcome to go start your own server and see how you do. Oh wait...more excuses.

Regardless, most of the people in the GunZ community are all talk and no action. There's always a few exceptions but this holds true for most.
    Well some of us that know the community tried to help you guys but you literally didn't listen. So yea when we talk most of the time we get ignored.

Ex. When you released information about V8 (new hitboxes, new damage fall off, new system) I suggested to give us the complete V8 patch as a BETA version to test it out and give us our honest opinion. Instead you gave us a 20% of V8 Version to test and 2-3 days later you released a full Patch that it was so different that the one we were testing that it felt like a new server.
    The patch we were testing didn't even have Damage Fall Off, GEMs, LB-X, Quest system (god fking knows why you added that shit). Not only that Dave gave me his old jokes (Maybe we should let Sunfire test the server to tell us if its good). Well maybe you guys should. Maybe you should listen to the community that spent so many years grinding this game.

Also told you to keep V7 and add New Cosmetics, Work on Antilead, Revamp Maps, CW System. Most of them got ignored ofcourse.

So yea some of us tried to help but you guys didn't listen. Sad.

P.S : You as a staff team, not you as S1lent.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 08-06-2018 at 10:52 AM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Dante (08-06-2018), Hart (08-06-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    False, you could make a difference by learning to code well and then applying and see how much difference you make then. Other option would be spend all the time learning how to do everything you need to run a Gunz server. Perhaps one of the other positions would work better for you. But oh wait you just talk, if they don't listen to you then the choices above are all you have other than quitting and playing something else or just keep talking if that's your thing. Saying the same thing over and over just in a different context means the staff will finally listen, that's why some posts have responses from staff and others don't right???
    Are you pissed off because you were part of the team that was involved with the v8 update and also because Taint called you out on partly ruining the server? If so let me tell you one thing. I currently have no problem with the how the game is. I still log on everyday, contribute to cw a bunch and have a fair amount of weekly hours on gunz. I'm totally fine with how v8 turned out tbh. Didn't even realize fg went through a major update at all. So good job on that. But if you're going to look at feedback and suggestions and say, "wow these ungrateful bastards asking for so much", then the issue is with yourself. Please understand the difference between feedback and criticism before you go full defensive mode.

And while i understand your viewpoint, how about you try to understand the communities viewpoint as well. Some players have been constantly giving feedback and suggestions since the update happened. 0 response. Are those people not allowed to be pissed off even a little? I've seen pages and pages of realistic and reasonable feedbacks and after all that they're gonna get a "all talk no action? how about you try and start your own server?". Are you for real?
    Feed-backs are there to help the game, it's not criticism.

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Hart for this useful post:

Dante (08-06-2018), EternalBeast (08-06-2018)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information