1 12.50%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    League The Fish

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, I am League The Fish

Hey guys..

Have you ever notice or thought to yourselves that there are a lot of game modes that are not popular within Fgunz anymore or maybe dying trends?
    For example.. Spymode, Survival(which is a quest actually - so misleading, change it to survival quest!) and Assassination.
    I NEVER SEEN ANYONE PLAYING IT NOW
    The more popular ones are Turbo, Gun Game, Team Death match (Attack & Defend) and Training Rooms.

BUT HAVE YOU EVER WONDER WHY SOME OF THIS GAMES WAS OR BECAME POPULAR?

Turbo: Because of its quick and fast pace characteristic, it helps with leveling up!
    - Hinting At You: People love to have a more intensive game play! more FUN more Trilling!

GunGame: Players could have a chance to hold admin level weapons, and tryout many different guns!
    - Hinting At You: People wants to try NEW/DIFFERENT Guns and by picking up RANDOM GUNS and STILL KILL! You never know what you would get next! its exciting!

TDM (Attack & Defend): Players like the concept! where else this game mode gave birth from? hahaha!
    - Hinting At You: Come on admins.. dont tell me you all dont play this too ...Seriously? JUST CREATE A NEW ATTACK & DEFEND MODE! . Haven't you ever been killed by someone cheating? its simple!
    IF OUR CODERS CAN MAKE 'RI****ULOUS' daunting skillmaps why cant you just make a invisible wall where only Defenders cant cross over? And when the room mode fairly make sure which team is attacking??
    FOR EXAMPLE: the attacking team could have a voice over "We are attacking! Destroy the enemy base!", and the Defending team could have "The enemy is coming quick! Hold your positions and defend our castle!". Instead of.. "Round 1 start!"

Training Rooms: HOLY MOLY how is training room so popular? Then ask yourself is there any other game mode that is fun? NOPE. So players start lingering at lobby doing nothing and be like "IMMA JUST CHILL AT THIS TRAINING ROOM IN TOWN".
    - Hinting At You: HEY WE WANT NEW GAME MODE! SIMPLE

SO HERE COMES MY SUGGESTION!

Introducing Human/Team last man/team standing Mode. you guessed it. like PUBG, APEX, FORTNITE.
    I LOVE FGUNZ, i would love to enter the game Pick up whatever items/weapons spawned on the floor randomly and kill! Its Exciting and this new mode will have many qualities that other popular mode have along with the on-going trend for survival games. IF Fgunz could be the first private server to able to secure this idea/game mode. I am pretty sure Fgunz will start to gain back formal glory.

WHO IS WITH ME? IF YOU THINK THIS POST IS COOL PLEASE VOTE AGREE ON TOP! & SPAM COMMENTS WITH THUMBS UP!
    Last edited by leexuanyi; 03-18-2019 at 08:01 AM.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to leexuanyi for this useful post:

-AznNinja (03-18-2019), Barbz (03-18-2019), Bipolarity (03-18-2019), Mike (03-18-2019), randomserver (03-18-2019)

Thread Information