• Disagree

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    League The Fish

Country
    Thanks
    Hi, I am League The Fish

Hey guys..

Have you ever notice or thought to yourselves that there are a lot of game modes that are not popular within Fgunz anymore or maybe dying trends?
    For example.. Spymode, Survival(which is a quest actually - so misleading, change it to survival quest!) and Assassination.
    I NEVER SEEN ANYONE PLAYING IT NOW
    The more popular ones are Turbo, Gun Game, Team Death match (Attack & Defend) and Training Rooms.

BUT HAVE YOU EVER WONDER WHY SOME OF THIS GAMES WAS OR BECAME POPULAR?

Turbo: Because of its quick and fast pace characteristic, it helps with leveling up!
    - Hinting At You: People love to have a more intensive game play! more FUN more Trilling!

GunGame: Players could have a chance to hold admin level weapons, and tryout many different guns!
    - Hinting At You: People wants to try NEW/DIFFERENT Guns and by picking up RANDOM GUNS and STILL KILL! You never know what you would get next! its exciting!

TDM (Attack & Defend): Players like the concept! where else this game mode gave birth from? hahaha!
    - Hinting At You: Come on admins.. dont tell me you all dont play this too ...Seriously? JUST CREATE A NEW ATTACK & DEFEND MODE! . Haven't you ever been killed by someone cheating? its simple!
    IF OUR CODERS CAN MAKE 'RI****ULOUS' daunting skillmaps why cant you just make a invisible wall where only Defenders cant cross over? And when the room mode fairly make sure which team is attacking??
    FOR EXAMPLE: the attacking team could have a voice over "We are attacking! Destroy the enemy base!", and the Defending team could have "The enemy is coming quick! Hold your positions and defend our castle!". Instead of.. "Round 1 start!"

Training Rooms: HOLY MOLY how is training room so popular? Then ask yourself is there any other game mode that is fun? NOPE. So players start lingering at lobby doing nothing and be like "IMMA JUST CHILL AT THIS TRAINING ROOM IN TOWN".
    - Hinting At You: HEY WE WANT NEW GAME MODE! SIMPLE

SO HERE COMES MY SUGGESTION!

Introducing Human/Team last man/team standing Mode. you guessed it. like PUBG, APEX, FORTNITE.
    I LOVE FGUNZ, i would love to enter the game Pick up whatever items/weapons spawned on the floor randomly and kill! Its Exciting and this new mode will have many qualities that other popular mode have along with the on-going trend for survival games. IF Fgunz could be the first private server to able to secure this idea/game mode. I am pretty sure Fgunz will start to gain back formal glory.

WHO IS WITH ME? IF YOU THINK THIS POST IS COOL PLEASE VOTE AGREE ON TOP! & SPAM COMMENTS WITH THUMBS UP!
    Last edited by leexuanyi; 03-18-2019 at 08:01 AM.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to leexuanyi for this useful post:

-AznNinja (03-18-2019), Barbz (03-18-2019), Bipolarity (03-18-2019), Mike (03-18-2019), randomserver (03-18-2019)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    You my friend are an absolute genius

5. The following user said thank you to Mike for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-18-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    + 1

7. The following user said thank you to stupidcupid for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-18-2019)

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    battle royales are pretty hot right now and it'd be pretty cool if we were the first server to have this gamemode. i'm not a dev so idk how hard it would be to code such a gamemode..sounds like it'd take up alot of resources seeing how battle royale maps are big asf(but i remember fgunz having this one map i think it was halo? was pretty big open field with 2 bases and used for flag tdm alot),
    -but im thinking having only 2 rooms be the main battle royale rooms (not having shit ton of battle royale rooms/eating up server resources),
    -room title should show how many players are queue'd up/needed for queue, if its already started, how many players left,etc.
    -same channel as main channel (not a seperate channel like clanwar)
    -connect a few of the main maps together to make 1 huge map or just make a new one (which evers easier lol) ***probably the main concern for making this gamemode, im sure making maps is tough lol
    -add weapon spawns similar to hp/ap spawns all throughout the map (example: sword spawn randomly get either rusty,iron,golden dragon, shura ---same idea for other weapon categories)
    -when you take a spawn it will be replaced with a different spawn minutes later so that you can't just camp a sword spawn to get the strongest one (ex. take melee spawn and it respawn as either gun/hp/ap/ammo/melee spawn 3 minutes later)
    -every one starts with rusty dagger, vanilla hp/ap stats
    -start the game like a deathmatch pretty much, just with extra spawns for max playercount
    Last edited by -AznNinja; 03-18-2019 at 01:44 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to -AznNinja for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-18-2019)

League The Fish

Country
    Thanks
    It actually dont need 'that much work'. Well you see.. we can use existing maps or maybe just enlarge it in scale. well.. the spawn items and new animations and audio might need some work

Country
    Thanks
    Your idea is nice, but the thing is. If admin will do something about this, i bet theyll just ignore this one. Bet not even dave and mcsic can make a decent gamemode that will atract players. In the point that its so addicting u cant stop playing it. Gunz Royale it is. But fgunz badly need a decent developer, admins role is to manage the server well thats all. And add stuff fix things that dev cant handle. But still this is a good idea, if fps mode and the roon tag spawn weapon was combined in a one gamemode, then u already have a battle royale. Bet no one have think of that. Every one is focusing about the spread/hitbox/anti-lead. etc. Bet?

12. The following 2 users say thank you to President for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-18-2019), randomserver (03-18-2019)

Bipolarity's Avatar ɪɴᴄᴏɢɴɪᴛᴏ

Country
    Thanks
    This is actually an idea that I like and second.

14. The following user said thank you to Bipolarity for this useful post:

leexuanyi (03-18-2019)

Country
    Thanks
    I like that, gunz royale. If ever they add that gamemode, its gonna be lit. and other gunz server will copy it. So fgunz should be the first gunz server to add this royale game mode. We are getting to Modern gunz server.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks

17. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eran (03-18-2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information