Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    To whom this may concern,

Background info :
    I used to play fgunz actively when v7 was still a thing. Best memories was snipers before the nerfs/changes. I along with many other people left because of these nerf/changes. The reason for this was that considering the many versatile weapons there are in fgunz, the most popular is and will always be the sgs - shotguns and snipers was a weapon that rivaled the sgs, it gave players another option aka the second most popular weapon. By nerfing snipers it forced people to go back to sgs, some may say that is a good thing but for the server I think it was a step in the wrong direction. I remember a time when one could log on almost any time of the day and there were at least 200-500 people on, yes this is a low number in comparison to other games but considering the past few days any time I have been on its been relatively around 50.

Honestly speaking when I checked out fgunz it was just out of memory, I didn't think that it still existed but when I saw the website was still functioning I downloaded the client and wanted to check it out for old times sake. When I saw the twitch and the reward for the video stuff (i forgot what it was but it was a fgunz trailer or something) it showed that you guys are trying to get an increase in player retention. I can say that I along with many others would definitely come back if the snipers were changed back to the way there were or even given a buff. Making Sgs the most dominant weapon and not giving an alternative is what caused people to leave, forcing pep to use sgs because of the sniper nerf caused a ripple effect. Majority of the "snipers" or sniper players left and this caused many of their friends to leave as well.

Sidenote -

Thank you for continuing with the server/ not shutting things down it, nice trip down memory lane and thank you for reading my post.

-Tiger
    Last edited by iTiger; 07-14-2018 at 06:16 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to iTiger for this useful post:

Feitan (07-22-2018)

Thread Information