Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    About Atreph's report
    So this is what happened Atreph asked me to transfer my clan to his clan "invation" and I disagreed.
    Later I asked him if he wants to be the clan leader and he said yes and I made him the clan leader and I regret that.
    He closed his clan and joined my clan and I made him the clan leader. (he didn't have to close his clan because he also play with alts.)
    I didn't mind making him the clan leader but I felt like it was a mistake after I made him the clan leader so I asked a staff member to make me the clan leader again and revert his clan but reverting his clan wasn't possible.
    Another thing is that he didn't play clan war even once in my clan, he just wanted the 50$ prize and then make me the leader of the clan again.
    Unfortunately I disconnected right after he said that and I didn't take a screenshot.
    Also he says that I'm broke, I wasn't even planning to take all the 50$ to myself incase my clan wins, last time I won top 3 I actually sent 100 coins to top 3 with most points in my clan.
    Last edited by Eran; 07-22-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Thread Information