Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    About Atreph's report
    So this is what happened Atreph asked me to transfer my clan to his clan "invation" and I disagreed.
    Later I asked him if he wants to be the clan leader and he said yes and I made him the clan leader and I regret that.
    He closed his clan and joined my clan and I made him the clan leader. (he didn't have to close his clan because he also play with alts.)
    I didn't mind making him the clan leader but I felt like it was a mistake after I made him the clan leader so I asked a staff member to make me the clan leader again and revert his clan but reverting his clan wasn't possible.
    Another thing is that he didn't play clan war even once in my clan, he just wanted the 50$ prize and then make me the leader of the clan again.
    Unfortunately I disconnected right after he said that and I didn't take a screenshot.
    Also he says that I'm broke, I wasn't even planning to take all the 50$ to myself incase my clan wins, last time I won top 3 I actually sent 100 coins to top 3 with most points in my clan.
    Last edited by Eran; 07-22-2018 at 10:39 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Which GM did this for you?

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Taint but don't blame him if my report gets declined please, it's my fault.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Regardless of the situation around the amount of clanwars / cash prize, you willingly made him the clan leader, therefore for me he should still rightfully be Accurates clan leader, if we didn't have the function within our GMCP to change rankings you would be told "It's your own fault, nothing can be done" and for me in this instance based on your report that's what stands here.

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Regardless of the situation around the amount of clanwars / cash prize, you willingly made him the clan leader, therefore for me he should still rightfully be Accurates clan leader, if we didn't have the function within our GMCP to change rankings you would be told "It's your own fault, nothing can be done" and for me in this instance based on your report that's what stands here.
    But he will just wait till clan wars reset and then just close the clan so what's the point...
    And he probably won't make me the leader after I asked taint to make me the leader.

Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eran View Post
    But he will just wait till clan wars reset and then just close the clan so what's the point...
    And he probably won't make me the leader after I asked taint to make me the leader.
    The point is this;

"I didn't mind making him the clan leader"

You willingly gave him leader to your clan, you later regretted it yes, however the person at fault here is you and it was wrong of Taint to use the GMCP to revert your action because as there was 0 foul play involved, YOU made that decision tio make him the leader, it's like you sending someone coins, them spending them and then going to a staff member because you regret it and want them back, it just can't happen that way, you should have to deal with the consequences of your actions imo.

If he chooses to close the clan afterwards then you are legible to remake the clan then? By using a staff member to forcefully remove his leader status which you gave him would more than likely antagonise him just to store the clan name on an alt so you can no longer have it again.

This is my 2cents on the whole situation

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Clan will be given back to him if he wants it, no other actions will be taken.

Thread Information