Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zeus's Avatar Avalanche Gaming

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    at this point even if theres a good team playing on FG an i want bring my mates over i could do it in V7
    now they need 2LB'S which is ridicilous (To cw without being in disadvantage) i belive this is one of the main reasons V8 killed the game since before V8 they could compensate on not having an LB with 9 DMG sgs if enemy has 1 LB its not that huge difference but two just made it crazy unfair i think just removing the Second LB option and rewarding everyone who got it with 1K coins or somthing like that would bring alot of players back to play! (dont forget that b4 V8 came out cw was alrdy dying the second lb option was just an overkill)
    1k coins wouldn't cover the costs some players spent trying to get the second LB and not to mention coins without buyable content is worthless, I've got 1200 coins sat on my acc waiting for new content to release

Loved by few.
    Hated by many.
    Respected by all.

2. The following user said thank you to Zeus for this useful post:

Hart (07-30-2018)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    what about all the people that worked hard 2009 - 2018 to be able to CW without being in disadvantage and now need to pay up for another LB just to CW? i know myself i lost my own account in V8 cause of that update and im only using friends now.
    it had Genesis + Duelisto 2 rings full set and even tho i never owned LB on Hakui / betmen i could still play anyone now i cant even touch that account since V8 ruined all the sgs i had and now i am forced to get 2LB'S if i want to play on it competetively.

and im just one imagine how many more have quitted because of that.
    v8 basicly forced everyone paying up all over again while server was dying and now even old people cant come back to there old account since they have to donate again and im not even gonna get into the retarded weapon upgrade system i think whoever made this totally lost any idea what gunz should be.
    instead focusing improving ur play & skill in clanwar you made players farm gear like MMO game this is gunz not maplestory my friends whats up?
    Couldn't agree more about how the LBX ruined competitive cw. But realistically speaking, taking it out of the game will never happen.

Thread Information