Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bakudo's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DanEditsHD View Post
    bro you have a point but currently FG is not in a state that they can allow losing more players especially not top ones since clanwar is litteraly DEAD, DQ is doing a wonderful thing by streaming this dead game and lets be honest for a second 10K viewers that have no idea what gunz is what would u prefer for them to see as how both servers stand right now 30 players server or 500 one? which one in ur opinion will attract more new / old players to play i do not hate on FG but you cannot ignore the fact it has been ditched by the owners for the last year i belive FGunz shouldnt be the server that DQ use as an example for his viewers. therefore althrough they advertised you guys should look at the bigger picture instead of going 1 : 1 with the TOS i do not blame taint he had to do what the rules forced him too but Hulk was just straight up retarded
    Take in account that me and sora 2 manned hotbabes to rank 1 last month, u guys gonna slap me with a retarded ban from a straight reject players report... as if every single plyer doesnt already know about the other server... like straight retarded game was 30 players now 27 enjoy it while it lasts haha
    Last edited by Bakudo; 08-12-2018 at 04:33 AM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Bakudo for this useful post:

Flow (08-12-2018), Ganggbangg (08-12-2018), Hart (08-12-2018)

Thread Information